Mrs browns boys

Have heard about this programme from visitors from Australia. We have never seen it! Is it still running on TV, can we find it on freeview?

It is on BBC1 tonight at 9.30. But you should really read the books by Brendan O'Carroll (Mrs Brown Her/Himself) they are laugh out loud funny but they also get the old tear ducts working..:)

We saw it at the Arena lat night, the tickets were a gift for my husband's birthday and it was great, he laughed so much that I thought he was going to burst a blood vessel at one point. He also got the dvd of the first series which he missed so that is my Saturday afternoon sorted!!

To anyone going to see it tonight or tomorrow, you will have a great night. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

OMG... Saw this show for the first time... so runny:cool:

We saw it at the City Hall, It was fantastic.:D

saw all the facial expressions which I did think would be lost at the Arena.

Over 8 million tv viewers, sell out stage tours, millions of dvd sales.....

That's a lot of people with "no taste"

Maybe you just have no sense of humour.

It's a matter of taste. Personally I can't stand the show either, but I don't tell people they have no taste because they do like it.

Apparently the crime rate in Sheffield drastically reduced wednesday evening for a few hours. Just saying like. :P

Have heard about this programme from visitors from Australia. We have never seen it! Is it still running on TV, can we find it on freeview?

Save yourself the time is my tip.

It is cringingly, singularly, awful.

we also like mrs browns boys,but the stage version is whats been on tv so you know whats coming,

Mrs browns boys is brilliant some people obviously don't have a sense of humour...

Mrs browns boys is brilliant some people obviously don't have a sense of humour...

Or as someone else said a different kind of humour. Not a fan myself but not going to slag people off for not liking it or liking it. Think I'd rather watch comedies on the tv rather than on stage though

Last of the series last night. I laughed so much it hurt. I love how they leave the "mistakes" in and the asides to the audience. Having said that, I think I would have felt awkward watching it with my parents but, I've grown up a tad since then.:hihi:

Exactly. I weep for the future of the human race.

MBB's is one of the FUNNIEST programmes to come on TV in last 20 years, his delivery of old even gags is brilliant.:D