Free Woodchip wanting to deliver to S4, S5 and S6 areas

Free Woodchip available - ideal for allotments/play areas/gardens.

Looking to deliver to S4, S5, S6 areas when working in those areas. Looking for somewhere to deliver regular tipper loads of woodchip.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Edited by princessL

Hi, I am interested in a tipper load/maybe a couple of loads for my allotment I have a drive you could drop it onto as my allotment is in S9.

I am in S6, top of Foxhill.

Many Thanks

Hi, I am interested in a tipper load/maybe a couple of loads for my allotment I have a drive you could drop it onto as my allotment is in S9.

I am in S6, top of Foxhill.

Many Thanks

i m also at top of foxhill. do you know which allotment is nearest foxhill? s9 is far away from here.

i m also at top of foxhill. do you know which allotment is nearest foxhill? s9 is far away from here.

I use Infield lane at Darnall (its a private site and is massive) but the closest would be Herries road I believe.

I dont know what council sites are like now but last time I looked (4 yrs ago) the wait was over a year or 2.

Would it be possible to drop off in S7 for a small fee ? Regards A.Jones

Hi I live in S32 and am the manager of our community allotment site. We are desperate for woodchip because we have only been going since May and nearly all 40 of us are at the stage where we need it for our paths. I appreciate you probably wont want to deliver out here but is there any chance we could pick some up from you.

Many thanks

Wayne Russell

Hathersage and Outseats Allotment Group

is this when you are shredding trees and branches,and there would be a long waiting list

did anything happen about these wood chippings

Hello - if you're still out there our Community Garden is in desperate need of some woodchip - we are in S7. Let me know if you'd be up for dropping some round at some point. Many thanks.

We will always welcome some woodchippings we are at infield lane allotments

In Darnall very top of Catley road next to tinsley park golf course

Thank you:)

We will always welcome some woodchippings we are at infield lane allotments

In Darnall very top of Catley road next to tinsley park golf course

Thank you:)

I arranged for some to be dropped off for the allotments when they were working in the area, you have to be quick though as it goes quick, I sometimes see compost dropped off too, again you have to be quick (I can usually only get evenings and weekends so usually miss them).