Sheff Utd v Doncaster Rovers 18 Sept 2012 (Match Thread)

Thought i'd better start you lot a match thread being as it's toneeeet!

Should be a good game this one, both teams capable of scoring and a local derby!

Not looking forward to this, after the abject performance on Saturday - missing Flynn and Doyle badly. Blackman was lively, but didn't get much help.

Probably another draw, 1-1.

You look at the team now and one thing that does bother me is the lack of players who have been at the club a while and understand what derby games are all about to United and the fans. A good few of the players are going to come of age tonight if the atmosphere lives up to it.

Would like to see some experience take the lead tonight. Collins leading the line properly at the back is vital and McDonald won't be no mug when it comes to controlling the midfield in games like this one. Gallagher should feature again, wasn't amazing on saturday but created the goal and looks like he has something about him still. Wondering whether to drop Cofie in favour of a fit Kitson to partner Blackman?

Hope for a win, if we turn up we will for sure, I don't fear Doncaster.

Many things worry me, a manager who cant motivate from the line, we dont seem to have a "leader" on the park and cant find a balanced 11, we have brain dead players getting sent off and a player called Hill who show be playing in concord park.

But i will still be there :) ITS IN THE BLOOD. I dont have to enjoy it :)

Edited by TAT

Blades are due a good win tonight I think.

I think it could be a very difficult game.

Lets get back on track then Doncaster have scored 6 away from home and we have scored 7 at home so there could be a few goals in this game.

Edited by avatarx

Lets get back on track then Doncaster have scored 6 away from home and we have scored 7 at home so there could be a few goald in this game.

We have Hill at the back, of course there will be goals :) we need a win to get back on track, Cofie is due a goal and Blackmans on fire.

We have Hill at the back, of course there will be goals :) we need a win to get back on track, Cofie is due a goal and Blackmans on fire.

He should be flaming good then! :D

Ok, ok...i'll get mi coat! :hihi:

He's gonna have a scorcher.

lol, your fine hang about BC, nowt wrong with genuine banter.