A question for the girls.

Yeah, i thought that at the time.

I mean you would at least expect him to go in for the kiss then if succesful go for the boob.

Men eh :hihi:

oh right...

so it's not what he did, it's the order he did it in eh?:)

I agree with you btw - he should not have mentioned about paying for the dessert at all. He should have screwed a long smouldering kiss into your lips, leaving you slightly breathless and wanting more. Then he should have stroked your neck gently and blown in your ear. Then he should have looked you in the eye and told you that you were the best kisser he'd ever known and gone to kiss you again. Then he should have felt your boob.

Ive been on a date tonight with a lovely guy from work.

We met in town and went Dutch at my insistance .

Is that a euphemism?

Is that a euphemism?

I initially thought they had Dutch Ovened each other. Little strange on a first date to say the least.

Yeah, i thought that at the time.

I mean you would at least expect him to go in for the kiss then if succesful go for the boob.

Men eh :hihi:

Maybe he expected you to reject him and was just desperate to feel your boob. It would have been well out of order just to grab the boob without at least the distraction of the kiss. Maybe this guy's brighter than we think! :hihi:

I initially thought they had Dutch Ovened each other. Little strange on a first date to say the least.

(goes to check Urban Dictionary.... :hihi:)

.....ewwwww! :gag:

(goes to check Urban Dictionary.... :hihi:)

.....ewwwww! :gag:

:D

Sexy, right???

Please remember that this is a family friendly forum and post in line with that.

I've been dating a girl and have paid for almost everything. Haven't had chance to do more than a little kiss, I'm probably going to start dating other people quite soon, as I find it old fashioned that a girl with a good job, nice car etc doesn't pay for her round at least.

From a guys perspective It's expensive to date. Girls, It's 2012, We don't feel more manly by paying for everything, just more skint!

But expecting sex after buying a tirimusu is ridiculous.

That's what's up with today's youth, they expect their evil way over 4 minutes after saying hi. So you should pay for everything, it's how a bloke treats a woman/lady, they pay for nowt & I certainly don't expect them to; if we ever went out years ago even.

You'll learn as you grow that women are an expensive but lovely expense.

Edited by Bypassblade
Saw mod note

That's what's up with today's youth, they expect their evil way over 4 minutes after saying hi. So you should pay for everything, it's how a bloke treats a woman/lady, they pay for nowt & I certainly don't expect them to; if we ever went out years ago even.

Wannabe romeo lol

:D

Sexy, right???

Sounds like the path to going broke to me.

Women wanted the vote, better pay, equal rights etc. They got it. With equality comes a price. Can't have it both ways.

I went out on a date tonight,with a girl from work.She invited me back to hers and paid for the taxi too.When we got to the gate, i went to kiss her and squeezed her boob,she then pulled away.I had bought her dessert too,cost me a fiver.I thought what a frigid teaser.:D

going halves on a bottle of white cider down the park usually does the trick

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Mr smooth, suave and sophisticated strikes again