Domino intoduce 'gourmet pizza'

I wondered why it took so much snuffling around in the topping to find one! :hihi:

:thumbsup:

Not hand made bases but they still charge Domino's prices on delivery.

Pizza hut and domino's are the two main competitors in most cities. They will keep their prices as close to one another as possible.

Pizza hut and domino's are the two main competitors in most cities. They will keep their prices as close to one another as possible.

True but Pizza Hut did actually charge £2 or so less than Domino's a few years back on delivered pizza and that made sense. Only recently they have pretty much price matched their menu to Domino's.

I think it is cheeky really when they are not hand made but like you say they are big enough to get away with it I guess.

True but Pizza Hut did actually charge £2 or so less than Domino's a few years back on delivered pizza and that made sense. Only recently they have pretty much price matched their menu to Domino's.

I think it is cheeky really when they are not hand made but like you say they are big enough to get away with it I guess.

I can't believe I'm seeing all you Pizza worhshipers, get off the junk food, and get some meat and veg down your gregory.:hihi::loopy:

I can't believe I'm seeing all you Pizza worhshipers, get off the junk food, and get some meat and veg down your gregory.:hihi::loopy:

I only have pizza now and then when I get a batch of vouchers through.

I still have me Sunday Roast every week. :)

I only have pizza now and then when I get a batch of vouchers through.

I still have me Sunday Roast every week. :)

there's nowt wrong wi that. :hihi::thumbsup: even better still, your a blade.

Pizza doesn't have to be junk. The mediterranian's healthy(ish) diet of bread, olive oil, tomatoes, fish and vegetables can easily be replicated in pizza form.

Unfortunately when bought from Dominos it's likely to be laced with salt, sugar and saturated fat.

Yep pizza stones are better than nothing.

Can you plant them and grow a pizza tree?