Domino intoduce 'gourmet pizza'

Has anybody tried one? They use the finest quality ingredients apparently.I wonder what they use for the normal ones :gag:

I've never seen the appeal of a Domino's pizza. I certainly couldnt eat one sober

Some people like paying £14.99 for a bit of flour, yeast, water, plastic cheese and a couple of bits of wafer thin ham.

Bargain.

I make my own with the finest ingredients! I can make four 9 inch pizzas for a total cost of about £3.

The mark up on a Domino's pizza must be the biggest in the food trade

Domino's are alright and Id prefer them to a frozen pizza.

Also with amount of vouchers kicking around I am surprised that anyone pays full price at Domino's.

Must be Cannibalism.

Seeing as the staff there are gormy.

I make my own, much tastier, however the domestic oven will not get hot enough for a decent pizza. I use the bbq (weber) instead to get nice hot pizza oven temps that cooks pizza's to perfection.

I make my own, much tastier, however the domestic oven will not get hot enough for a decent pizza. I use the bbq (weber) instead to get nice hot pizza oven temps that cooks pizza's to perfection.

A domestic oven isnt ideal but with a pizza stone you can still certainly make a decent pizza. It just takes 10 mins instead of 90 seconds

A domestic oven isnt ideal but with a pizza stone you can still certainly make a decent pizza. It just takes 10 mins instead of 90 seconds

Yep pizza stones are better than nothing.

Some people like paying £14.99 for a bit of flour, yeast, water, plastic cheese and a couple of bits of wafer thin ham.

Bargain.

You have obviously never eaten one if you think that's what you get for £14.99. Personally I prefer pizza hut but their pizzas are certainly not as bad as you make out.

Domino's is so over priced, if they were cheaper, they would be better... they are just not worth the cost, its cheaper to go down to pizza hut, and sit in there and have a pizza that's of much better quality...