Brooklyn Steakhouse restaurant near Kelham Island

has anyone else been into to this new established american steak/ burger house?

went on saturday with some friends had a really bad service experience, average food and pretty overpriced.

just wondering if this was an off day as its only been open 2/3 weeks or is it a fair reflection on the place?

realllllly? where is the location? i'll definitely try sometime

They're all the same these places, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, TGI Fridays etc. Overpriced burgers for people too pretentious to go to Burger King. I'd rather go Wimpy myself.

They're all the same these places, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, TGI Fridays etc. Overpriced burgers for people too pretentious to go to Burger King. I'd rather go Wimpy myself.

Why not just eat that chip on your shoulder?:hihi:

Why not just eat that chip on your shoulder?:hihi:

Doesn't make any sense.

Only in Sheffield could somebody choosing to dine at TGI Fridays be branded pretentious :hihi:

I think everyone has off days.

I think you did when you wrote the title.

I have only heard good things about The Brooklyn so far

has anyone else been into to this new established american steak/ burger house?

went on saturday with some friends had a really bad service experience, average food and pretty overpriced.

just wondering if this was an off day as its only been open 2/3 weeks or is it a fair reflection on the place?

What do you expect from a restaurant that can't even spell Brooklyn properly?

What do you expect from a restaurant that can't even spell Brooklyn properly?

You can hardly blame the restaurant for the posters spelling.

In fact the only thing right was the location as it is The Brooklyn Steak House

Seth Bennett seems to like it though

how about you get back to the topic and stop nit picking about my lousy spelling

the place had only 3 of the 5 starters available, was out of stock of several of the bottle of wine, took 20 mins from seating us to bringing out 2 pints and 2 bottles of wine, they then took a further 45 mins to produce 3 soups and a couple of ceasar salads and a further 50 mins to bring out a couple of steaks and burgers.

the burgers was £10 a pop and tiny, had a bit of coleslaw and about 8 home made chucky chips that were over seasoned.

the waitress made excuses about 2 table in at once but they gave us the time at the booking and even if they were running behind on service the first rule is surely let them know apologise, manage expectations and keep the drinks topped up they couldn't even do that

£174 for 7 of us we didn't stick around for deserts as by the time the mains had finished it was gone 10.30pm it even took them 15 mins to bring the bill ffs!

utter ****e