Illegal fishing

I do not doubt it.

your PM box is full

You do it with sea fishing, trout/salmon/grayling

They tend to taste better than the species that you'll find in't canal.

Yes but what is the real difference?

Yes but what is the real difference?

I used to go "Night Fishing " on a local Reservoir back in the day . All nighters on the bankside with a few beers and some good florescent floats . Ive no idea why the Park Ranger used to chase us in his Land Rover. :confused::hihi::hihi:

Surely everyone who is a citizen (or even resident) in this country should have a right to fish and eat the fish?

If I was skint and somebody tried to fine me for fishing for my supper they would be getting thrown into the water, or I would be getting locked up (or both) - either way I would end up getting fed.

Surely everyone who is a citizen (or even resident) in this country should have a right to fish and eat the fish?

If I was skint and somebody tried to fine me for fishing for my supper they would be getting thrown into the water, or I would be getting locked up (or both) - either way I would end up getting fed.

I agree

We used to carp many years ago, the monks introduced them to this country

Zander is nice, pike is ok and perch is lovely!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/perchwithtomatoandca_82386

That would work until there were no fish left.

Every time I see one of those chaps holding up his latest whopper It makes me so angry .

The poor thing is obviously in distress and it should be put into its natural environment before it expires.

If you eat some big fish, then the smaller fish can grow and breed.

There is a danger of overfishing to extinction, but I wouldn't be worrying about that if I were you. Not yet anyhow. Let people fish first before we start worrying!

so that's why all the eastern europeans flood here....they have run out of fish in romania...eat our fish, beg on our streets, clog up our hospitals....should get 25 years for poaching our tiddlers...

We have already done that with our salmon, sea fish etc etc....