Illegal fishing

why do we put up with all this illegal fishing,because no one will do anything about it,were i live the Sheffield and tinsley canal is being decimated by illegal fishing,you name it there doing it,and the legal fishing people are suffering by lack of fish to catch and intimidation by them,we pay our license fee to catch fresh air,we report it and nothing is done,all this spoils a beautiful experience,for young and old. why do we have to move on?,why do we have to find other fishing venues,its time to act,to come down hard on these people, not just a slap on wrist.

have done many times

wrote to star paper and to fishing mags

also wrote to rivers trust,they say they want volunteer baliefs

I find it totally repulsive that some people hide a hook in fishfood in an attempt fool the fish to take it and then hook it and drag it by the lips from its natural habitat without paying for the pleasure of torturing it. Only licence holders should enjoy such pleasure.

I find it totally repulsive that some people hide a hook in fishfood in an attempt fool the fish to take it and then hook it and drag it by the lips from its natural habitat without paying for the pleasure of torturing it. Only licence holders should enjoy such pleasure.

Well i will carry on enjoying it then,cos i pay my fees.

I do not doubt it.

every time i go near the cannal its full of immigrants loads in fact day and night free fresh food for them thinking about not paying the next time i go whats good for ones good for another.

Methinks the irony of that post will be lost on many, but Kudos to you for posting it, made me smile! :)

Methinks the irony of that post will be lost on many, but Kudos to you for posting it, made me smile! :)

Good point!!!!

I dont see any problem with people keeping the fish that people catch to take home and eat

You do it with sea fishing, trout/salmon/grayling

I dont see any problem with people keeping the fish that people catch to take home and eat

You do it with sea fishing, trout/salmon/grayling

Ive never kept a fish that i have caught,its all about the torture for me.[im joking about the torture]

every time i go near the cannal its full of immigrants loads in fact day and night free fresh food for them thinking about not paying the next time i go whats good for ones good for another.
i bet you get a ticket :hihi: