Kids football teams

hi depends where you live. we take my 5 year old to firth park school on a Thursday night. they learn skills and get trophies etc and the end of the block. 16 weeks. it is 4.50 and starts at 5pm.

Contact Beighton miners social club ask for contact name of magpies football coach if it is in your area

TrickyWingers is good, run by an ex wednesday pro. They run mini kickers at tapton on a monday at 5pm and I think some other schools for £3.50 a session. Their site lists the places http://www.trickywingers.co.uk

There are other ones like techno football and kickstart but from watching my kids at them and what they get from it I prefer trickywingers. Saying that mines does both but doesn't play for any club.

All depends where you are located. Stocksbridge Park Steels have an excellent Junior section and have training from 5 year old upwards on a Saturday morning.

We provide age specifc football sessions for that age group every Saturday morning at King Edwards Lower School on Darwin Lane (S10 5RG). Our 5-8 age group train from 9:30 - 10:30am. With a focus on individual technique, we use a wide range of fun games and small sided matches so that each player as much time with the ball as possible.

Sessions are priced on a termly basis paid up front, works out to £3 per session (6 week term = £18). If you bring someone along with you that sign up for the term, you both would receive a 50% discount - only £1.50 per session!

All sessions are run by FA qualified coaches, CRB checked and first aid trained. Your child will get to play in a no pressure, fun and safe environment. Please see our website for more information.