Did anyone live on the scowerdons estate?

Hi my names Ian Sands I lived on silkstone road on scowerdons farm estate from mid 60s to about 1972 when parents moved to the high rise flats of east bank road. I went to birley spa school and then frecheville. I live in Mansfield now but would like to meet up or hear from any of my old mates who lived there.

---------- Post added 22-09-2017 at 22:35 ----------

Ian Sands again, answer to angelofdeath.Linder glynn and her sister Dawn are my cousins.

---------- Post added 25-09-2017 at 15:45 ----------

Is it just me or did scowerdons farm estate have the best looking girls in the whole of Sheffield living there. I remember Catherine Grayson who I went to school with, Miriam Peckit, Mandy Harrison, Diane Whitmore, Lucy Renshaw and her sisters Diane, Dawn, who I went out with for six or seven weeks until she dumped me. at 9 years old I was guttered. and Wendy Renshaw who I went out with for about 4 years until they flitted to Clowne. then the girls my brother went out with, Susan Oxley, Loraine Barstow, and Jill Harrison. and lets not forget my cousin Linda Glynn. Dawns was a bit young at that time to mention here, and my other two cousins Catherine and Christine Bell. Have I missed anyone? Feel free to remind me.

---------- Post added 25-09-2017 at 15:52 ----------

Is it just me or did scowerdons farm estate have the best looking girls in the whole of Sheffield living there. I remember Catherine Grayson who I went to school with, Miriam Peckit, Mandy Harrison, Diane Whitmore, Lucy Renshaw and her sisters Diane, Dawn, who I went out with for six or seven weeks until she dumped me. at 9 years old I was guttered. and Wendy Renshaw who I went out with for about 4 years until they flitted to Clowne. then the girls my brother went out with, Susan Oxley, Loraine Barstow, and Jill Harrison. and lets not forget my cousin Linda Glynn. Dawns was a bit young at that time to mention here, and my other two cousins Catherine and Christine Bell. Have I missed anyone? Feel free to remind me.