Auto-Electrician needed urgently

I need an Auto Electrician as soon as i can to fix the fan on my Vauxhall Zafira the fan keeps running even when i have switched the engine off and it keeps draining my battery :( i booked it in at B&S tyres in Chesterfield but was messed around completely and will not be going back there ever again:mad:

If your an auto electrician or know of any decent ones that can help please Inbox me.

Regards

Mark

Have you tried unplugging it (as a temporary fix for now) ? There will be a plug somewhere nearby and now the weather is turning cooler the car shouldn't overheat (unless you were stuck in a big traffic jam anyway).

Just a suggestion to get you along for now

Have you tried unplugging it (as a temporary fix for now) ? There will be a plug somewhere nearby and now the weather is turning cooler the car shouldn't overheat (unless you were stuck in a big traffic jam anyway).

I just unplug the battery at night to stop it plus i bought a booster from Halfords for £60 might sound alot but its got me out of endless scrapes lol :hihi: if you didn't laugh you would cry with the amount of trouble and stress cars cost.

Haha the car shouldn't overheat without cooling fan plugged in? Lol don't give up your day job

Try Neil Grayson, Ulverstone Road, bottom of Woodseats Road.

Haha the car shouldn't overheat without cooling fan plugged in? Lol don't give up your day job

Why would they fit them in the first place then? if they seem not to be needed?

Just curious, could you explain the reason for a cooling fan?

I think he's questioning "It shouldn't overheat without the fan" - not saying that the fan isn't needed.

Which is true, it does need the fan - but only in traffic as has been said. It's not like we're in the midst of a heat wave. You could probably just get away with setting the cabin heaters to full to dump enough heat out of you do get stuck in traffic (for a bit). It's not a great idea, because overheating an engine can do all sorts of damage - but if you're mindful of the fact that the fan isn't working, and keep an eye on the temperature gauge then it should be 'fine'.

back on topic, Steve at http://www.autotronix.co.uk/