Sept 12 Exchanges- Housing Association and Council- please read first post

Shellsufc,

As per the instructions, please post your exchange request using the template in post number 1.

Thanks

Edited by Plain Talker

Property Offered

Area: S14

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Sheffield Homes

Any other information: I have an end of terrace house with large bedrooms (the smallest bedroom takes a double bed and furniture). To the front there is a fenced off garden and yard area. To the rear there is double and single garage. Most houses bought and we have good neighbours.

Property Wanted

Area: any S12 or surrounding areas

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information: If 2 bed it must have sunshine bedroom.

are you still after an exchange i have a 2 bedroom sunshine house at s12 caii me if interested on 07906253652

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 20:05 ----------

i have a 2 bedroom semi end house large bedrooms basegreen needing to move near eastbank road for family reasons

Area:BURNGREAVE S4

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA) SHEFFIELD HOMES

Any other information: lovely 2 bed end terrace of 3 house,has big kitchen and laundry room leading to back door, front room let in lots of sunshine, bathroom, bedrooms both the same size quite big, airing cupboard and also another storage cupboard with fits a full wardrobe and drawers in.big back garden,all fenced off and gate, close to schools,buses,new tesco on spital hill, town.

Property Wanted

Area:S5 SHIREGREEN,FIRTH PARK,PARSON CROSS

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms:2 OR 3

Landlord: (Council / HA)ANY

Any other information:

Property Offered

Area:woodhouse s13

Type of Property: (House)

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council )

Garden (large well kept)

All rooms have modern deco with new wooden flooring and new stairs carpet ,great neigbours only want to move due to wanting a change has weve been here years ,will be leaving extras for the right move ....if intreseted can also send pics .

Property Wanted (bricked house)

Area:s13

Type of Property: (House)

Number of Bedrooms:3/4

Any other information (must have a garden)

(Woodhouse ,handsworth ,stradbroke area only please)

Edited by littlewizzle

hi i have a 1 bedroom ground floor flat which has been converted from a house in shiregreen, i have the back garden (for own use) and there is also a drive for who ever has a car which the person upstairs doesnt drive so this could be yours too, all is fenced off and gate shut for the drive. All just been decorated and has just had a carpet in the room, i have only just recently got this flat so there is only the living room which is chocolate brown walls and a green feature wall with a brown carpet, and bedroom that is cream walls and red feature walls but doesnt yet have a carpet down. The kitchen and bathroom have got black cushion flooring down, kitchen work tops are black mottled and white gloss units and bathroom has white tiles and all white furniture with shower over bath. very quiet location and the flat is nice and spacious. if you want to know anything else please get in touch my number is 07454448742 becky.

Property Offered - Flat.

Area: - Parson Cross.

Type of Property: - Flat.

Number of Bedrooms: - 1.

Landlord: - Council.

Any other information:- Nice 1 Bed Upper Flat In Parson CrossN Nice Area Close To Bus Routs And Shops,

Property Wanted - House

Area: - Parson Cross, Soulthey, Near Northern General Hospital, ( All Areas May Be Considerd)

Type of Property: - House.

Number of Bedrooms: - 2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA) - Any

Any other information:

Wanting A 2 Or 3 Bed House In Sheffield, Nice Sized Garden, If Your Intrested Please Text 07791144189 Or Email me Thanks, :)

Edited by lauren17
Added Phone number

Property Offered Sheffield 35, border of Ecclesfield park

Area:Ecclesfield

Type of Property: Ground floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: Sheffield Homes

Any other information: Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor flat, Nely decorated. carpeted and curtained. New laminate flooring in big hallway and both of bedrooms. G.C.H. and double glazed throughout. Nice well kept garden and lovely neighbours. More than larger than an average wetroom, plenty of storage, Phone, sky and broadband all up and running. Lovely feature fireplace, Own front door, small pets allowed, Off street parking.

Property Wanted House/flat/maisonette

Area:High Green possibly Chapeltown

Type of Property: If flat ground floor if possible.

Number of Bedrooms:2

Any other information Small fenced off garden preferred, dont mind if it needs decoratin x

Edited by chelle 35

Property Offered

Area: Wybourn

Landlord: (Council / HA) HA

Any other information:

Lovely semi detached, enclosed garden, own parking space, very close to shop school and bus route

Property Wanted

Area: ANy

Number of Bedrooms: Min 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Either

Any other information:

Any areas considered

thank you

Property Offered 2 bedroom house on heeley

Area: s2

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) 2 bedroom house

Any other information:

We have done all the rooms all wallpapered nice

we have just done all back garden all fenced off and all decking on bottom of garden its been done a year.

We have a celler whats really big,

Its close to heeley green shops postoffice the city farm is just down road and we have two pubs on each side of the road and a little shop on our road :)

Am looking for a house on s2 wybourn s12 hackenthorpe /basegreen/woodthorpe Depending were abouts on woodthorpe i want to go on top end :)

(WE NEED A DRIVE )

only reason why were moveing is because we want to be closer to our family because dad keeps falling and i want to be closer to him.

I can sent many pictures to you of the house and garden the view from the back windows is breath takeing all you can see is sheffield city center Lovely.

Both house,s next to us have been bought and the people next door are lovely :)

if your intrested please just Pm me that way i will see it and get stright back to you.

I will be willing to move to other area,s But NOT s5 and over that way i want to be near family Thanks for reading please pm me :-D

hi would you be interested in a 2bed house on norfolk park? no drive though im affraid

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 22:32 ----------

Property Offered 3 bedroom house

Area:s2 norfolk park

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)places for people

Any other information:

Property Wanted

Area:s2 norfolk park

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house/bungalow

Number of Bedrooms:1 or 2

Any other information:

fenced gardens to front and rear ,near city rd and near school and park

wanting to down size ...other areas considered

no flats please

still looking for swap but in the bungalow ive got you have to be 60years are over but thanks

WANTED ......

wanting and exchange for my 2 bed house on southey very quite road off road parking (double drive).large fenced back garden.central heating, double glazing.5 mins walk to new asda. close to school,bus route,shops.recently modernized all house work done to a high stranded.up stairs and down stairs toilet 2 reasonably size bedrooms.shower/bathroom.sunshine house.NO DAMP OR ROT.

looking for a 3 bed house in shirecliffe, Southey,hillsbrough,wise-wood, parson cross.garden area for children and own drive.other area's may be considered.

lee 07502472942 CALLS ONLY MESSAGES WILL NO BE REPLAYED TOO.

or email me threw the forum P.M