Sept 12 Exchanges- Housing Association and Council- please read first post

I have a 2Bed house on Parson Cross...thinking of downsizing ,areas considered Ecclesfield,Chapeltown,Wadsley Bridge

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 10:08 ----------

Area:Parson Cross

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)Council

Any other information:

Property Wanted House/Flat

Area:Ecclesfield,Wadsley Bridge,Fox-Hill

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)

Number of Bedrooms:1 or 2

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

Property Offered - APPARTMENT (NEW BULID).

Area: - Hackenthope S12.

Type of Property: - 1ST floor APPARTMENT.

Number of Bedrooms: - 2.

Landlord: - Home Group.

Any other information:- I have a two bed roomed apartment ( new build ) at Hackenthope S12. 2 mins from shop and bus routes, Im wanting a 2/3 bedroom house on Hackenthope, Birley, Basegreen and Stradbrooke. Must have itz own drive. Our apartment has a open plan kitchen joined to livingroom/dinningroom, two decent sizes bedrooms. itz got a decked out roof terraced ( nice in the summer for bbq) and solor pannels ( cheap electric ) a front small yard with flower beds and a shed, It also has itz own parking bay/drive. PM me if anyone is intrested.

Property Wanted - House :help:

Area: - S12 & S13

Type of Property: - House.

Number of Bedrooms: - 2/3

Landlord: - Any

Email me Thanks

Edited by baz-elleanor
i forgot to put something in the ad

Deleted, bumping is not allowed.

Advert already exists, Duplication is not permitted.

Edited by Plain Talker

Mod Note

Please fill in the template in post 1 in this thread, as per the instructions, giving the details

thanks

Edited by Plain Talker

Property offered:2 bed terraced house

Area: Longley

Landlord: SYHA

Any other information:

My house is privately modernised on a lovely quite road near ambulance station.

Both bedrooms are doubles

Carpeted and plastered throughout

New cream gloss kitchen, new bathroom decorated neutrally upstairs

Carpets are only 6 months old

Big enclosed back garden with separate eating area

Both neighbours are elderly and great with kids

Property wanted: house

Nuber of bedrooms: 3

Landlord: any

Area: s5 or s6

Any other information:

I'm wanting a modernised 3 bed house

hi i have a 2 bedroom upper maisonette in pitsmoor, its very spacious 2 big bedrooms big kitchen and good size living room, the maisonette is carpeted and part furnished and the area is very quiet. landlord council

im looking for a 2 or 3 bedroomed house in shiregreen (i will not accept any other area) it must have a garden that is sealed or doesnt need much work to seal as i have a dog.

the reason i want to exchange is that i have dog and would like a garden for her to play in as well as having family ties in the shiregreen area.landlord council

please pm me or post here if you would like more details

Edited by rawsonator
missing details

Property Offered Sheffield 35, border of Ecclesfield park

Area:Ecclesfield

Type of Property: Ground floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: Sheffield Homes

Any other information: Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor flat, Nely decorated. carpeted and curtained. New laminate flooring in big hallway and both of bedrooms. G.C.H. and double glazed throughout. Nice well kept garden and lovely neighbours. More than larger than an average wetroom, plenty of storage, Phone, sky and broadband all up and running. Lovely feature fireplace, Own front door, small pets allowed, Off street parking.

Property Wanted House/flat/maisonette

Area:High Green possibly Chapeltown

Type of Property: If flat ground floor if possible.

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information Small fenced off garden preferred, dont mind if it needs decoratin x

hi ya would you keep me in mind for a 3 way swap as im interested in yours,just in case you find someone that might want a 1 bed ground floor flat, longley hall farm thanx

hi ya would you keep me in mind for a 3 way swap as im interested in yours,just in case you find someone that might want a 1 bed ground floor flat, longley hall farm thanx

Of course, it seems to be taking an age to find a swap, two eyes and ears are better than one x

Of course, it seems to be taking an age to find a swap, two eyes and ears are better than one x

thanx love i will do the same but im very interested in yours,.x

hi i av a one bed flat on longley hall road upper floor want 2 bed house as havwe my grandkids sleep and av sleep on floor ift council intercom so no one can get in can ring me if interested for more details on 01144180560 it lorrane

Hi

I have a 3 bed end of terrace on Strawberry Ave S5. Very nicely decorated with secure front and back. Low maintenance garden (decking, Patio, play bark) Sheffield city council.

Desperately wanting a larger 3 bed with dining kitchen or separate dining room or a 4 bed in same or surrounding area.