Hillsborough document release

It seems hillsborough did not have a valid safety certificate and they are apologising on todays star website.

As well as the club and the health and safety executive, the FA's role in this should not be overlooked, and the letters they received from concerned fans who were crushed the previous year at Hillsborough. Further investigation here is necessary.

your probably right and from what he told me of that day i would go with him tbh that the fans did play a part

Mr Speaker, because of what I have described as the second injustice - the false version of events - not enough people in this country understand what the people of Merseyside have been through.

This appalling death toll of so many loved ones lost was compounded by an attempt to blame the victims.

A narrative about hooliganism on that day was created which led many in the country to accept that it was somehow a grey area.

Today's report is black and white.

The Liverpool fans 'were not the cause of the disaster'.

The Panel are now introducing themselves on Sky News at the start of their conference.

You seem to have read a page of the official report that nobody else has.

Sad that some will still believe the lies even after today.

Im sorry that I have to bring this point up, but who DID kill the poor victims then? AFAIK, and I assume the report confirms this, the fans died of crush related injuries. To have such injuries must indicate that someone crushed them. Whilst the police were responsible for a great deal of contributary factors they were not the ones who did the "crushing" surely?

Im sorry that I have to bring this point up, but who DID kill the poor victims then? AFAIK, and I assume the report confirms this, the fans died of crush related injuries. To have such injuries must indicate that someone crushed them. Whilst the police were responsible for a great deal of contributary factors they were not the ones who did the "crushing" surely?

and if the gate had not been opened would a different set of fans have been crushed?

Despite all the inquests and papers and reports all we actually know is that there were people who came late, a gate got opened, they went down a tunnel and crushed the people at the front - but now we know those in authority lied.

Mr Speaker, because of what I have described as the second injustice - the false version of events - not enough people in this country understand what the people of Merseyside have been through.

This appalling death toll of so many loved ones lost was compounded by an attempt to blame the victims.

A narrative about hooliganism on that day was created which led many in the country to accept that it was somehow a grey area.

Today's report is black and white.

The Liverpool fans 'were not the cause of the disaster'.

He was hardly going to say anything else was he? Political suicide if he had.

Yes there were many mistakes made that fateful day,the main one in my eyes is that once the middle pens were full.they should then have been closed.

In recent days on TV, I saw the account of a supporter who was 15 years old at the time. He said the man next to him saved his life, as he was about to sink to a pocket of space to give him more room, but the man next to him warned him he would be gone if he did this. At the same time a man in front of him, who the fan now had his back to, as he had become twisted around, was begging him to give him more space, as he was having a heart attack. There was nowhere for the 15 year old to go, no way of allowing the man in front of him more space. Are you suggesting the 15 year old should be held responsible for the older fan's death? Or are you prepared to accept the truth that has now finally come out?

stand and watch a bus queue in town and you'll witness the dynamics every human being completely unknowingly participates in. Somebody stands next to you, you reassess your space and shuffle closer to the person you're standing behind. Another person arrives, and the same happens, dominoing down the line. The last person in the queue never knows how close the first two people have now become. Post Hillsborough crowd behaviour studies were extensively carried out, and concluded that people in a crowd have about as much control about the behaviour of the whole as atoms do in a jar of gas

So so ashamed of being from Sheffield today. These people have brought more shame to our good city and the good folks who live and work here than any other single event, in our history.

I hope anyone that is found culpable of any act that has contributed to this conspiracy, be brought to justice in a quick and proper fashion.

Take a broom to the whole force for me. Clean them out from top to bottom, its the only way we can be sure the bad core has been cleaned.

For shame, everyone, for shame.

and if the gate had not been opened would a different set of fans have been crushed?

Its possible, though there would have been fewer

Despite all the inquests and papers and reports all we actually know is that there were people who came late, a gate got opened, they went down a tunnel and crushed the people at the front - but now we know those in authority lied.

I have at no point ever claimed that lies were not told, from whereever their source. I am merely pointing out that there is a measure of responsibility that needs to be taken from both sides. That fact is uncomfortable I know.