Cat neutering 5 pound

It really bugs me when people go on and on about neutering cats and dogs, if some people didnt then you wouldnt have kittens to join youre family and dont say "you can get them from rescues , rescues are full to busting blah blah blah" because rescues soon wouldnt be.

And btw i havent said this to "troll" (lets face it everyone is a troll if you say something someone else dosent like on here) im just giving my opinion.

It really bugs me when people go on and on about neutering cats and dogs, if some people didnt then you wouldnt have kittens to join youre family and dont say "you can get them from rescues , rescues are full to busting blah blah blah" because rescues soon wouldnt be.

In my opinion that would be a very good thing, as would the fact that kittens and other pets wouldn't be so easy to get, perhaps it would give people time to think it through before getting them, and make them value them more once they are there.

The thing is though people bad mouth people that breed moggys but not everyone wants or can afford an expensive breed of cat. I have 7 cats (crazy cat lady) each one is a moggy, i wouldnt want an expensive breed not because i cant afford one but because id rather spend my money spoiling my cats.

The thing is though people bad mouth people that breed moggys but not everyone wants or can afford an expensive breed of cat. I have 7 cats (crazy cat lady) each one is a moggy, i wouldnt want an expensive breed not because i cant afford one but because id rather spend my money spoiling my cats.

No matter what anyone says on here there will never ever be a shortage of cats, no matter if every single cat owner on here neutered their cat there still would be no shortage, cats are too good at multiplying.

Its good that you love your cats and give them a happy life...I have 6 moggy's too and I didn't pay for one of them, I love my cats and they have a value way beyond money, but for many people the novelty is short lived and then the cats suffer one way or another, a lot of cats have really really horrible lives.

Even if it meant that instead of the 6 that I have and love that I could only have one that had cost me a lot of money and that I had to wait months to get then I would do that and still be happy about it, because there is a much bigger picture out there sadly.

Bumping, sorry if that's against the rules but it's for a worth cause!

hi can u let me know how long this offer is on till because my kitten is only 2 months old

hi can u let me know how long this offer is on till because my kitten is only 2 months old

You would be better to ring the branch direct to find out.

wouldn't that be wonderful, though, confusedmum?

If people were responsible, and had their dogs and cats neutered, then yes, there'd not be the thousands upon thousands of animals killed each year. there wouldn't be a need for places like thornbury, and rain rescue, and C.A.T.S, or the RSPCA/ council pounds.

I'm sure the folk, like the wonderful Rainrescue, Nix, and Moonbird, and Petsathome (amongst others) who slog their guts out, week in week out, raising money for the rescues which are crammed to the Gunwhales with unwanted pets long for the day when they aren't dealing with abandoned/ unwanted/ neglected pets.

It breaks my heart to hear of the unwanted animals, all of my pets (3 cats 1 dog) were rescued.

(note that I am not against breeding as a whole, I'm against indiscriminate breeding where the litter is unplanned/ not thought through properly)