Sandwich shop location??

kaydee4life still wont have opened a sandwich shop in a years time,i put money on it

I think I'm beginning to agree with you. Looks like the OP has already moved on as there has been no response recently.

I think I'm beginning to agree with you. Looks like the OP has already moved on as there has been no response recently.

its been a very common question on here over the years

Thanks but you needn't have bothered with a reply. I know there are plenty of 'boring' cob shops in sheffield but i dont plan to be boring. I want to bring something different with different filling and tasty specials.

Ignore trolls like that clown and Good luck with the business venture :)

Ignore trolls like that clown and Good luck with the business venture :)

You obviously cant see the wood from the trees , and that this is simply not going to happen

You obviously cant see the wood from the trees , and that this is simply not going to happen

Give the lass a break at least she's trying to make ago of things and wants to run a business and be successful and has the drive and ambition to set up her own business.

It takes a hell of alot of hard work to set your own business up, why put people down for what do you get out of putting people down who are trying to achieve something in life loopy: she deserves a tremendous amount of credit and respect for at least trying to be honest especially in such a turbulent economy :(

I do own and run a business thanks:)

My point Is I've see over many years people keep saying they are going to open cob shops on here but never do.........

I do own and run a business thanks:)

My point Is I've see over many years people keep saying they are going to open cob shops on here but never do.........

And what? if she doesn't she doesn't what does it matter to you?

A bit off subject but in the same vein as the breadcake,cob and barm debate does anyone else think Yorkshire Tea are completely off the mark with their "lets have a proper brew" tagline?

Brew is a Lancashire term not a Yorkshire one, people do say it now thanks to Peter Kaye and Coronation Street but traditionally in Yorkshire we have a cuppa, surely?

Bad research, a bit like the McDonalds ad that said a pound was a "bob"!

Edited by yellowperil