Kickboxing for beginners

chinny lynne you clainm to be a fighter but you dont back your words up with action.

farhad has done that already hes been there done that (so have i if you like to test me in the ring contact farhad)

saying his name as fraudhad instead of farhad i think is racially offensive. im not the same racial origin as farhad but the name farhad we prononunce it in my culture as "farr-hod" different way to farhads culture but it is used in my country as well.

you shoiw yourself to be very ignorant in kickboxing. Farhads last 2 shows was full contact kickboxing and i mean proper fully full on full contact with leg kicks and knees not just general american style!

He also has done light continuous and full contact and so have i. And he has titles in both discaplines

What about you?

chinny lynne you clainm to be a fighter but you dont back your words up with action.

farhad has done that already hes been there done that (so have i if you like to test me in the ring contact farhad)

saying his name as fraudhad instead of farhad i think is racially offensive. im not the same racial origin as farhad but the name farhad we prononunce it in my culture as "farr-hod" different way to farhads culture but it is used in my country as well.

you shoiw yourself to be very ignorant in kickboxing. Farhads last 2 shows was full contact kickboxing and i mean proper fully full on full contact with leg kicks and knees not just general american style!

He also has done light continuous and full contact and so have i. And he has titles in both discaplines

What about you?

Lol @ Farhads titles. He has a record of 6 fights with 2 wins if i'm not mistaken, and he's fought for some 2-bit Mickey mouse belt. Well done, really!

Lol @ racially offensive, Oooooookay then.

Lol @ your entire post really.

Lol @ Farhads titles. He has a record of 6 fights with 2 wins if i'm not mistaken, and he's fought for some 2-bit Mickey mouse belt. Well done, really!

Lol @ racially offensive, Oooooookay then.

Lol @ your entire post really.

Same old same old post. It's getting boring now.

Mod Note

A few posters on this thread have previously received a reminder form the Mods to stop the bitching and bickering on these threads.

This is the only other warning I'm posting - anyone who snipes or bickers after this will probably be looking at a longish ban.

Thanks

Dunno, could talk about the weather - it's warm for this time of year init? or, what you getting for Christmas? or to bring it back on topic we could talk about kickboxing. I'm getting a sore throat now after all that talking. :gag:

i think some fingers might be a little sore after all that typing lol

so why should some1 take up kickboxing what’s the plus side????

I think we can tell what the down side is from the posts lol

Same old same old post. It's getting boring now.

I agree. I too am getting bored by having to point out the ironic/hypocritical nature of some posts.

This thread is about kickboxing for beginners so I shall return to the topic.

BEGINNERS CLASSES :

MONDAY 830PM , THURSDAY 830PM , SUNDAY 12-130PM (Wellington Street)

TUESDAY/THURSDAY 730PM (Sheffield Hallam University, Broomgrove Road)

WEDNESDAY 6-7PM ( Usport , Goodwin sports centre)

Female only class = THURSDAY 730PM (Wellington street boxing gym)

Want to just do your own thing and be coached on a few finer points (wether beginner or advanced) :

FRIDAY 6-7PM

Or, if you have done kickboxing before or another martial art to a decent standard,

EXPERIENCED CLASSES :

MONDAY 630-830PM (Wellington Street Boxing gym)

TUESDAY/THURSDAY 830-930pm (Sheffield Hallam University, Broomgrove Road)

FRIDAY 7-830PM (Wellington street boxing gym)

Visiting martial artists/boxers/kick or thaiboxers from other gyms are always welcome and regularly make an appearance at AFK.

We seem to be getting members from Royce Gracie BJJ club, Tangsoodo and also quite a few amateur boxers seem to be giving kickboxing a try. All of them add to the multi cultural/multi style sort of flavour at AFK.

Wellington street boxing gym is near the fire station in the town centre and also near the Devonshire cat pub.

The gym is fully equipped and has everything from weights to bags, to speedball/floor and ceiling ball and a boxing ring for sparring.

All the classes are taught by kickboxers with actual kickboxing ring experience. All instructors are patient and used to dealing with people at all levels from a nervous first timer, to sports people/athletes who simply use kickboxing to further their main sports aims right up to full contact kickboxers.

AFK has something for everyone.

All the classes are taught by kickboxers with actual ring experience. .

Sounds rude:thumbsup:

I agree. I too am getting bored by having to point out the ironic/hypocritical nature of some posts.

Well then, do every1 a favour and don't! :thumbsup:

Lol, i think you're missing my point.

errr, yes...... actually that would be Fraudhad. I hope you can see the irony in him bigging up his own fighters as FC kickboxers, but forgetting to mention their LC background. But then being quite happy to rag on someone else for doing the same.

That would be difficult, i'm pretty immature. But then isn't it pretty infantile to be sticking up for your buddy, without actually understanding what he is being accused of?

I have a pet; but unfortunatley my cat (Keith) is suffering from a rare chest infection, and is quite sick at the vets. Fingers crossed for him.

Numero uno...i'm not as u put it "sticking up for my buddy" i'm simply saying that you should perhaps say productive comments instead of finding pointlessy negative things to say about someone whose name you have yet to know how to write/pronounce.

Numero dos...Yes he does big up his fighters (so???) but i have also heard him say negative things too (when necessary) so perhaps you shouldn't write your ill-judged conceptions on here before you've heard all sides of the story.

Numero tres...Fingers crossed for your cat.My cat Jack says meow as well and gives Keith a purr for good luck!!!!:) :)

*x*x*