Kickboxing for beginners

Moi? rude? You were so scary with your breadsticks I thought you were going to knit me to death .

Hi Chefkicker, yes I am training tonight, and so is my partner in crime.

.... sticks and stones will break my bones but urban pebbles will never hurt me....

Chef...a mate of mine needs some boxing gloves like mine as a prop... can you bring me a pair exactly the same as mine then i'll give her mine.... He he, that way i get brand new gloves....Plus, i need some hand wraps... have you got any pull on ones though as i havent a clue how to put the proper ones on it look really complicated. Thanks!!

CATT

I need a partner so bad, im desperate... :-( someone join and be my partner, i'm a billy no mates.... sob sob sob... :-(

Billy no mates HA

You spent the night chatting to every one and didn’t give any thought to your shy:blush: innocent friends sat on there own:shakes: .

Chef...a mate of mine needs some boxing gloves like mine as a prop... can you bring me a pair exactly the same as mine then i'll give her mine.... He he, that way i get brand new gloves....Plus, i need some hand wraps... have you got any pull on ones though as i havent a clue how to put the proper ones on it look really complicated. Thanks!!

Hi Catt

I will bring the new gloves to the gym on Sunday, I MIGHT be there thursday, if I am ill bring them then , if not see you Sunday just text me on the morning to remind me for sunday, or in the late afternoon for Thursday

Lol. yep. ;-) see yer tonight Chef...

Oh and Chef... you left off

WOMENS classes Thursdays, 7.30pm, Wellington Street...

I need a partner so bad, im desperate... :-( someone join and be my partner, i'm a billy no mates.... sob sob sob... :-(

BTW i'd like to see a list of alllllll the classes you offer as there are some i didnt know existed and im sure they're not on the site either.... Thanks.

Ok Catt Here goes:

MONDAY = 630-830PM (INTERMEDIATE-ADVANCED CLASS) , 830-930PM (BEGINNERS CLASS)

TUESDAY= 730-830PM (TECHNIQUE BASED CLASS, GRADED MEMBERS)

WEDNESDAY =6-7PM (GOODWIN SPORTS CENTRE ,S10)

THURSDAY = 730-830PM (WOMENS CLASS) , 830-930PM (BEGINNERS CLASS)

FRIDAY = 6-7PM (OPEN SESSION) , 7-830PM ( INTERMEDIATE-ADVANCED CLASS)

SUNDAY =12-130PM (MIXED CLASS, ALL AGES AND ABILITIES WELCOME)

ALL EXCEPT WEDNESDAY AT WELLINGTON STREET BOXING GYM.

CATT

Billy no mates HA

You spent the night chatting to every one and didn’t give any thought to your shy:blush: innocent friends sat on there own:shakes: .

Lol, they're not beginners like me. :-)

Hi Catt

I will bring the new gloves to the gym on Sunday, I MIGHT be there thursday, if I am ill bring them then , if not see you Sunday just text me on the morning to remind me for sunday, or in the late afternoon for Thursday

will do...;-)

Nah catt i wont b trainin for at least 3months! just out of hospital so wont see u in a while :o was nice seein ya tho and fanks for the drink..next time we're out i'll get u 1!!!!

*SARAHBABE*

Didnt realise...get better soon sweetie. :-)

@chefkicker

i hope you read this , as i don't have a number for you ,

daniel broke his arm in school yesterday in 2 places:( we just got him home tonight ) he was doing a double spinning elbow on a little guy at the time :D only joking !!!!

he was so upset about missing his class , and his swimming to , and he made me promise that i would ask you, if he can come back when he is potless !!

i said i would try and get in touch with you ,and not to worry

so just to let you know , we havn't left the class ok

many thanks

regards

sharon xx

Hope hes ok Sharon, will miss you both! :-(