All you can eat buffets in sheffield?

well if we're opening this up to outside Sheffield... beat this! http://www.trofeagrill.com/trofea-zuglo-english/trofea-zuglo-buffet-meal.php in Budapest, costs between £10 and £15 depending when you go, but check that menu! duck, quail eggs, venison, goose... and includes beer and wine!

back on topic, where is Kinaara? been looking for an Indian buffet ever since the demise of the one that turned into DQ (cos of course Sheffield doesn't have enough nightclubs...)

Amraj curry house do a buffet on a monday night, its lovely. it's a drakehouse S20

also avoid Taybarns, you get grunted at on going in, ' shown to a table involvs, ''follow me sit there'' you fight for plates if it's busy and if your polite enough to wait your turn in line for a certain food you get shoved outta the way by a snotty kid whos whole family stand with him, shove in then look at you like you are dog doo!!

Edited by amy07

Wong Ting Chinese on Matilda Street in Sheffield do an all you can eat buffet for £14.95 a head.

You order from a menu and they cook it fresh and bring it to your table.

May be a bit too expensive for some folks I appreciate, but if you value quality rather than just quantity it's worth it imo.

well if we're opening this up to outside Sheffield... beat this! http://www.trofeagrill.com/trofea-zuglo-english/trofea-zuglo-buffet-meal.php in Budapest, costs between £10 and £15 depending when you go, but check that menu! duck, quail eggs, venison, goose... and includes beer and wine!

back on topic, where is Kinaara? been looking for an Indian buffet ever since the demise of the one that turned into DQ (cos of course Sheffield doesn't have enough nightclubs...)

Kinaara is ln Woodbourn road. It's fantastic food

Ought to be banned IMO. If not then there ought to be drink as much as you like too; preferably at the Kelham Island Tavern!

That would be interesting!

Jumbo's but full of fat people really pigging out...

i wonder where i can find a great thai , hahaha

All Siam on Ecclesall Road (near Hunters Bar). But you won't get an all you can eat buffet there.

apnas on meadow bank rd used to be really nice £10 all you can eat

went a couple of years ago so im not sure if its still open

has anyone been recently??

Apna dera in Darnall soon as you enter darnall isn't too bad

Amraj curry house do a buffet on a monday night, its lovely. it's a drakehouse S20

also avoid Taybarns, you get grunted at on going in, ' shown to a table involvs, ''follow me sit there'' you fight for plates if it's busy and if your polite enough to wait your turn in line for a certain food you get shoved outta the way by a snotty kid whos whole family stand with him, shove in then look at you like you are dog doo!!

Amraj now closed its been taken over by Aagrah it going to be an international buttet serving indian Chinese and Mexican ! Opening date now confirmed Monday October 14th.

Kinaara is ln Woodbourn road. It's fantastic food

I vouch for this, it's well above average for AYCE stuff and there's a great selection. I like the freshly made naans and that tasty green chilli condiment that perks you up without blowing your head off. Good vegetarian selection too.