Any Bolsovers in and around Sheffield.

Hi.... just randomly come across this thread while searching family history. 

I'm Joanne, the granddaughter of Lily and Arthur Burkin and daughter of Ian. 

Sadly, my dad passed away last month. 

One of his cousins, Bob, came back to our house after the funeral, I'd never met him before!  I know this is a big family but I literally know none of them.... 

Hi, Joanne - so sorry to hear about Ian.  I am related to Lily  she was my mums cousin.  I have loads of research on the family if you are interested. regards Smary

I am still searching for any information regarding Linda and Peter Bolsover of Petre St area in the 1970s if anyone can help.

I haven't got a Peter Bolsover in my tree at the moment - but there was one living in Sheffield if you can get hold of a phone book.  You could give him a call to see if its the one you are looking for.  He was in the Sheffield 2 area.

Edited by smary

On 04/09/2020 at 11:17, smary said:

I haven't got a Peter Bolsover in my tree at the moment - but there was one living in Sheffield if you can get hold of a phone book.  You could give him a call to see if its the one you are looking for.  He was in the Sheffield 2 area.

Thanks for that. I've trawled the tinterweb for a phone number as I don't live in Sheff now, but drawn a blank. Be grateful if anyone else can find it and PM me. Thanks.

A trip to the library may help - if they still have phone books