Any Bolsovers in and around Sheffield.

As a fellow Bolsover by surname, would be great to speak to other Bolsovers or relations and put some connections together.

Hi My maiden name was Bolsover now Stevens. My Dad was Bob and mother was Nellie. We used to live on Stanground rd on the Manor. I married George (JUDD) Stevens in 1971 and lived in Handsworth until recently. Lets hear from you.

My grandma on my dads side was a Bolsover (stella), her dad was Charles Peaces grandson (percy Archibald Bolsover)

Hi My maiden name was Bolsover now Stevens. My Dad was Bob and mother was Nellie. We used to live on Stanground rd on the Manor. I married George (JUDD) Stevens in 1971 and lived in Handsworth until recently. Lets hear from you.

there were loads of them on stanground road :hihi::hihi:

Well I am a Bolsover, my father is David and he had a brother - Phillip - and a sister - Sheila. They were brought up on the Littledale estate near Darnall. My dads cousins were Jim and Derick Bolsover brought up in the same place. My dad now lives in Handsworth and runs a photography business. I was brought up in Norfolk Park and Handsworth but have now left the City. My grandparents names were Doreen and Frank Bolsover. Frank had a brother, his name escapes me, who actually married Doreens sister, Pauline ( 2 brothers married twin sisters), the odd thing about that is that when my dad married his second wife, his brother also married her sister.

Well I am a Bolsover, my father is David and he had a brother - Phillip - and a sister - Sheila. They were brought up on the Littledale estate near Darnall. My dads cousins were Jim and Derick Bolsover brought up in the same place. My dad now lives in Handsworth and runs a photography business. I was brought up in Norfolk Park and Handsworth but have now left the City. My grandparents names were Doreen and Frank Bolsover. Frank had a brother, his name escapes me, who actually married Doreens sister, Pauline ( 2 brothers married twin sisters), the odd thing about that is that when my dad married his second wife, his brother also married her sister.

the charlie peace bolsover connection comes from darnall too

Percy Archibald Bolsover

Percy married a Emily Mason in 1914 and they were Stellas parents. Same for 1911 census, when he lived at 431 Main Road Darnall, when he was a bogieman at Steel works, single aged 17 and died aged 76 in 1969

William Bolsover Jan-Feb-Mar 1878 Jan-Feb-Mar Hull Yorkshire East Riding

View Record Jane Ann Peace Jan-Feb-Mar 1878 Jan-Feb-Mar Hull Yorkshire East Riding

jane peace

Birth 1860 in Sheffield,Yorkshire,England

Death

Parents

charles peace

1832 – 1879

hannah ward

1817 –

dunno if your related to william bolsover later down the line? who married jane ann peace

My great grandmother married George Berley (Birley)Bolsover 1897- their son John Bolsover went onto have Hilda, Lily, John, Arnold and Ronald. Seem to remember visiting them in Burngreave area in the 1950's.

I am unsure of anyone above my Grandad Frank Bolsover and his brother I have now found out was Arnold. Although I do recall an great Auntie Lily in the mix of things.

As a fellow Bolsover by surname, would be great to speak to other Bolsovers or relations and put some connections together.
The only Bolsovers l knew was in 1964 the 2 brothers built the brickwork on my 1st house, they lived at Darnall. Arfer Mo

I am unsure of anyone above my Grandad Frank Bolsover and his brother I have now found out was Arnold. Although I do recall an great Auntie Lily in the mix of things.

Hi it was your Granddad and his brother who did the brickwork on my house in 1964 Frank and Bob, they lived at Darnall. l remember them well. Arfer Mo

There was a brother and sister at my school in the early seventies, Linda and Peter Bolsover. Think they lived Petre st area. They will be mid 50s now.

my mum was a bolsover off darnall they lived irving street