Nearly new sales??

hi, i went to a fantastic nearly new sale at fulwood church last year just wondered if anyone knew when this is being held this year and if there are any others anywhere in sheffield i also went to one at wadsley church so was wondering if this one would take place again? i would be grateful for any feedback thanks.

Not much help but I was wondering if anyone knew when the togswap that normally takes place at st agustines on brocco bank is happening?

I know that there's often a really good nearly new sale in Crookes twice a year as well but don't know the exact dates. Will post on here if I find out!

Here are the dates! It is in 2 weeks at Crookes!

We are holding a Nearly New Children's Clothes and Baby Equipment Sale on Saturday September 22nd, from 1-3pm, at St Thomas Church, Crookes. Entry is 50p for adults, free for children. The sale will be held in the church centre, opposite the Crookes Post Office.

We will be selling children's clothes, shoes, coats, school uniform, nightwear, dresses etc for ages 0-15 years. Also all types of baby equipment - pushchairs, high chairs, stair gates, bedding, baby bouncers, washable nappies etc. There will also be maternity wear for sale.

If you would be interested in selling please email: [email protected] for a sellers number and further information. Sellers keep 70% of money they make, 15% to Toddler group, 15% to charity

The sale is also on Facebook as an event.

The sale in Crookes is Tomorrow! There are over 80 people selling, so should be lots and lots of bargains to be had. See you there!

Does anyone know when the Fulwood church has their nearly new? and contact to get a sellers number?

havent heard when the fulwood one is yet, but there is one in crookes, st timothys church on slinn street, on the 13th october between 11-1pm.

havent heard when the fulwood one is yet, but there is one in crookes, st timothys church on slinn street, on the 13th october between 11-1pm.

thanks bex.........do you know the contact to get numbers from for that one?

no sorry, i just saw an advertisement for it in a local booklet.

if anyone is still interested the fulwood nearly new sale is on 17th november between 1 and 3.

Beauchief Pre-school Nearly New Sale Sat 27th 10-12! All amazing stuff- all donations so NOT individual sellers- so really cheap resonable prices! Every thing must go! We have tons of childrens clothes (coats, dresses, shoes, jeans, babygros etc) all the way up to age 10! Bumbos, potties, play gyms etc! Loads of toys (walkers, trucks, rocking horse, ride-ons, rattles, cuddlies). Also lots of books and more! Teas and cakes for refreshments and all proceeds go to the Pre-school! S8 0EY

We are holding a Nearly New Children's Clothes and Baby Equipment Sale on Saturday April 27th, from 1-3pm, at St Thomas Church, Crookes. Entry is 50p for adults, free for children. The sale will be held in the church centre, opposite the Crookes Post Office.

We will be selling children's clothes, shoes, coats, school uniform, nightwear, dresses etc for ages 0-15 years. Also all types of baby equipment - pushchairs, high chairs, stair gates, bedding, baby bouncers, washable nappies etc. There will also be maternity wear. We are also selling play equipment/toys for children under 3.

If you would be interested in selling please email: [email protected] for a sellers number and further information. Sellers keep 70% of money they make, 15% to Toddler group, 15% to charity

The sale is also on Facebook as an event.