At..

Burton Street Foundation

57 Burton Street

Hillsborough

Sheffield

S6 2HH

On

Monday, 9.30am

Cost = £5 per session, or £16 for 4 in a row.

Class will be a mix of circuit, fat burning and stomach/abs work, there will be paired fitness work and individual exercises. Atmosphere will be fun and you will leave the session very sweaty.

If you fancy coming, send me a message and let me know. :thumbsup:

Hi there, your class sounds really good (just had a browse on your website too). I'm just wondering, it says there will be no bulking-up? I'm wanting to get more toned but really don't want to lose any weight, sort of wanting to put a tad on and turn that in to muscle and tone-up. Do you think this class would be for me?

Thanks.

The type of fitness done means the class members will tone up and lose excess weight.

However, if you do want to put a tad on, then you would need to increase your food intake. This would then be turned into muscle

If your aim is to bulk up (slightly bulk up), then perhaps combine this type of fitness training with a visit to a gym/fitness trainer who is an expert in bodybuilding/bulking up. Hope this info helps

Thanks, it certainly does. I am interested in this but I'm away at the moment so I'll be in touch next week if that's OK :-)

Josh.

No problem, the Monday session doesn't start until the 24th (need to leaflet the area first)