Bonzo..almost 32 years gone! RIP

The kick drum pattern on good times bad times still foxes me to this day! Amazing skills.

His balance was so good that much of his recordings were laid down only using 2 or 3 mics.

His drumming on Achilles Last Stand is awesome.

I won tickets to Knebworth but didn't go as I was on holiday the week inbetween.

I went and despite being a big fan was very disappointed as it was the first time I had seen them live and thought they were terrible.

Still play them a lot though.

What about Elvin Jones Tony Williams or Billy Cobham?

They are the names of 3 other really good drummers....your point???

Anyone following Led Zep's official facebook page. Something big's going to be announced tomorrow. They keep dropping hints.

His drumming on Achilles Last Stand is awesome.

I never liked that track. Presence was very different to their other stuff. Nobody's Fault but mine was the only track that worked for me.

I was 20 and had just started my first job when he died. I had really long hair & I plaited black ribbons into it. I'm sure no-one at work had a clue why I'd done it, but I knew :( 32 years. Blinkin' heck, where did that go?

Have you read the biography by his (now deceased) brother? It paints a complex picture of him. He used to get drunk and fight, was a misogynist suffered with nerves. Page was into very young girls at the time but they had Peter Grant to keep it all under wraps.

awesome drummer. I was only 2 when he died and only got into zep in my teens but bonham and grohl are the two drummers who just blow me away with their abilty to be so powerful and controlled.

32 years to the day, 25th September 1980. RIP X