Are there any skyrim fans out there

im a big fan of the eldar scrolls games and a big fan of sky rim both dlcs for it have been great so far if there is anyone that needs help or wants to share info on the game or its missions feel free to contact me

Awesome game, love it.

Only level 40 but enjoyed every minute of it so far .... Including Dawnguard which I'm almost finished on

I'm only level 2 lol, so I'll have to give it a bit longer before I formulate a real opinion, but so far so good.

I couldn't get into it really! I find it the worse of the series!

There just aren't enough hours in the day! Too many games out there I want to play, not much time.

Played it through, did as many side quests as possible, only to be hugely disappointed with the ending. I only hit the final boss half a dozen times and it was all over.

Played it through, did as many side quests as possible, only to be hugely disappointed with the ending. I only hit the final boss half a dozen times and it was all over.

The main story is really just a formality but there's soooooo much more to do with side quests etc.

You can stumble across loads of fun stuff when not using fast travel too.

I completed the game on PS3, and got the platinum trophy in 100 hours gaming time lol. It took me from Xmas until about March.

Yes I agree, the main story is only the tip of the iceberg. It's got a nasty habit of sidetracking with various side quests; its a MASSIVE game.

I've not downloaded any DLC though, I dont think any has been released yet for PS3 due to technical issues delaying release.

going to the lovers stone when you are a low level will help you level up a bit quicker for the skyrim players on the xbox 360 feel free to add me my gamer tag is dragon1ord1984

Shrine of Azura is stunning. I could sit there for ages looking out at the statue with the northern lights and wind blowing through my hair.