Scunthorpe are in demise

As if things couldn't get any worse for Scunny, they're trying to sign Leon Clarke!

happy days, he's bound to knock 1 in against them:hihi:

Hope Prutts & Leon bang a few in tommorrow. Good luck to Scunny with the Owls connections, hope they can pick up their season with a good win.

Contro - you are such a wind up merchant....... :huh:

Good luck Utd. I know we always say Scunny are a bogey side for Sheff - altho' the stats actually say different - go with the stats - and go bag 3 points. The SWFC links are past connections, they aren't playing for us anymore for a reason

Edited by potlegs
spelling

Contro - you are such a wind up merchant....... :huh:

Good luck Utd. I know we always say Scunny are a bogey side for Sheff - altho' the stats actually say different - go with the stats - and go bag 3 points. The SWFC links are past connections, they aren't playing for us anymore for a reason

Thought Prutton was only loaned out.

Yeah Web1 he is only on loan but he cost us nothing, he's turned 30 and Scunny is nearer his 'home' - think he was born in Hull wasn't he? - so do you really see him coming back?

Wtf?

Was the squirrel okay?

The Squirrel died.

Going round and round in the spokes of a bike, and having really soft flesh didn't help.

Ended up Magpie food. :)

Yeah Web1 he is only on loan but he cost us nothing, he's turned 30 and Scunny is nearer his 'home' - think he was born in Hull wasn't he? - so do you really see him coming back?

I hope so, i thought he was ok for us last season, though he doesn't seem to fit into DJs' plans.