National Express Doncaster to Berlin - Is there a luggage allowance?

I cannot find it anywhere on the website and the rude woman at Barnsley bus station said "We're just booking agents."

Never heard of this, service have you heard of it before? I'm quite interested in this as I go to berlin maybe once a year.

So you think there's no allowance? Well for me, the point of doing thirty-two hours on a coach is to be able to bring more luggage as I am moving. Thanks for your help. I have also e-mailed customer service.

I think she meant she hadn't heard of the coach trip to berlin, not the baggage allowance.

Oh right. No there is one, Doncaster to Berlin with National Express.

It's in the FAQ's - first place to look

http://www.eurolines.co.uk/faqs

http://www.eurolines.co.uk/luggage-allowance

You can take one or two medium sized suitcase or rucksacks with you and these will be stored securely in the hold. They should be no more than 70(h) x 30 (w) x 45cm (d). Luggage allowances may vary by service and you should check individual timetables for full details. You are also allowed one small piece of hand luggage which you can carry onboard. This should fit in the over head rack or under your seat.