A good read - New signing Taylor

Take a read.

Obviously new signings have to say the right things but this comes across

Take a read

He's got a bit of extra time to settle in too, so a debut in just over a week is likely. Just alongside Llera, Gardner or Beevers?

He will be a decent signing for Wednesday and not sure Watford fans really wanted to let him go.

Although they have all these Italian players coming into Watford at the moment.

Wasn't he the guy who snapped Eduardos' leg???

Wasn't he the guy who snapped Eduardos' leg???

yes he was.

And I think he was genuinely gutted about it as well.

I'm a Blade so I'm not particularly looking to give you lads compliments, but credit where it's due - I think you've got a good player there. Good signing and hope he does well for you. (Unless we are playing you of course).

I hope him and Bothroyd can add a bit of finesse to what is already a hard working and energetic side.

Dare I say also inspiration to a few players who don't appear to have taken the step up in the first few games as good as they might have.

yes he was.

And I think he was genuinely gutted about it as well.

I'm a Blade so I'm not particularly looking to give you lads compliments, but credit where it's due - I think you've got a good player there. Good signing and hope he does well for you. (Unless we are playing you of course).

Thought so, i'll never forget the look on Van persies' face as he walked away.:o

aslong as he improves the defence then he's more than welcome. it would be good if he was a jones type player but with abit more speed

He will be a decent signing for Wednesday and not sure Watford fans really wanted to let him go.

Although they have all these Italian players coming into Watford at the moment.

Reading some of the fans forums of Watford, they are gutted he's gone and think it's a big mistake. Some saying Taylor was their best player. Oh well, their loss, our gain. UTMO! :D

Reading some of the fans forums of Watford, they are gutted he's gone and think it's a big mistake. Some saying Taylor was their best player. Oh well, their loss, our gain. UTMO! :D

I think they may be going too Italian with regards to players.

They brought in another 5 from Udinese I think on deadline day.

There is an even better read here on the same player

So basically, he's joined the owls as they were prepared to offer a two year deal, Watford's club policy is only to offer old players at this stage of the season a one year deal... and the added threat from the influx of new signings at Watford were also a factor. Presumably having seen the owls defence this season so far shipping goals, and after talking to DJ, he'll be confident he's not coming in just as a squad player, and is pretty much guaranteed to start unless/until he starts playing really poorly.

Can't blame him, a two-year deal at that stage of his career, is too important to turn down - he's not likely to have any more big contracts to come - sensible deal for him, and works out well for the owls to steady the creaking back four.

It does feel like Zola's having a little dig at his board for their contracts policy...

I am surprised at the back so far, i for 1 thought we would be ok in that department, and was only worried about upfront, DJ knows the problems though and needs to sort them out fast, with the international break i think he will be working on this and we shoud see a bit of a compromise in our play when the season resumes.