What if hitler had won the war with britains help

before anyone jumps on me my caps letter button is bust. back to the question what if hitler had won the war and britain was her friend and what would europe look now? i think robert harris's fatherland was a good as a what if history book.

Immigration wouldnt be the problem it is now thats for sure.

before anyone jumps on me my caps letter button is bust. back to the question what if hitler had won the war and britain was her friend and what would europe look now? i think robert harris's fatherland was a good as a what if history book.

Too much room for speculation and your question is likely to generate some oafish comments pertaining to race and similar phenomena.

PS Get your PC mended as your post is a bit ambiguous in parts.

Hitler's main ambition was to conquer Russia and turn the Slavic people's into slaves. Could he have achieved it if Britain and the US had not provided aid to the Russians?

That's a huge big question. I tend to doubt it. Russia is a country that swallows armies up and spits them out piecemeal and the Russians are very bad enemies when it comes to warring against them.

So in conclusion with or without Britain's help Hitler's destiny was to become a cropper !!

Immigration wouldnt be the problem it is now thats for sure.

...and you wouldn't be around for sure

Hitler started out wanting back what he said was germanys land, he didn't want war with britain, he actually got his planes sent over to drop thousands of leaflets saying he wanted britain as an ally. But even if Britain had helped, he still would have lost

The Germans lost, yet they have a better quality of life. They have spacious affordable housing, whereas we have expensive slums.

The Germans lost, yet they have a better quality of life. They have spacious affordable housing, whereas we have expensive slums.

And there having economic growth by 5% they say

Housing,now I see.:hihi:

Housing,now I see.:hihi:

[irony]What has housing got to do with it?[/irony]

But answering your question on what would britain look like, well I don't believe it would have been simple as he would have thought. The civilians wouldn't have stood for it and britian would have decended into civil war. Had Hitler won the war i don't think his policy's would still be here still as he would have been disposed eventually through assassination

Would that be because, being the 'victors' we had to help them get back on their feet after the war ended? Because we'd borrowed loads of money from the USA, including a load of worn out old rust buckets they sold us most of which weren't even seaworthy and that cost us money to scrap? Because we only just finished paying them back a few years ago? Because we pay more towards the running of EU in comparison to our size and population than anyone else?

In fact, because collectively the UK has 'MUG' tattooed on its metaphorical forehead?

Just a thought ... :)