HELP DJ required for Oct 6th - Charity night

Can any DJ please help. DJ has let me down for a Breast Cancer fund raising night on 6th October in Sheffield 8. Would appreciate it if could be done for free or cheap as need to raise as much as possible. Desperate, gutted, please help!

Thanks Kaz

You've organised a charity event on a saturday night when most djs are working trying to earn a living. In future, the best chance of organising such an event would midweek or a Sunday night.

I organised it with the original DJ so it was already agreed, unfortunately he is unable to be a part of it now due to personal reasons, so I am looking for someone to replace him.

I could probably sort a few hard techno and drum n bass Dj's for you

I could probably sort a few hard techno and drum n bass Dj's for you

Thank you but it is a charity fund raising night to celebrate my survival of breast cancer and for several other women coming to and to raise as much money as possible for the cause. Need an eclectic mix and a karaoke. Thanks again most kind of you to offer.

you found any 1 yet for this event ??

No sadly not, can you help

hi what kind of things are you doing for the event x

HI

We have a Michael Jackson tribute act, alternative Karaoke(if we get a DJ), tombola and raffle. Should be a good night.

Kaz