Cant stop eating in the middle of the night.

sounds to me like your blood sugar level drops during the night/early morning..you have to have diabetes to have blood sugar related ailments...i have the night time blood sugar drop occasionally but have a good hi fibre / carb supper. it works for me .

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

.Sorry i meant " You Dont have to have diabetes

You say you eat whatever you can find no matter what.

I think an earth worm sandwich may help. Prepare it as a night time snack and leave it downstairs ready to be devoured when you feel peckish. If the flavour doesn't appeal try adding a few garden slugs; the big fat green ones are particularly disgusting.

I think that the first night should be quite easy for you and you won't have to wait until the third night.

Hope that helps.

[Maggots instead of earth worms if you're at all squeamish.]

Don't have sweat stuff in the house. So no chocholate, cakes, buscuits crisps etc.

I'm a bindge eater, and thats the only way I stop myself. If its not there, then I can't have it.

Get a lockable fridge and give someone else the key overnight. Leave out fruit and other stuff that is good for you and feast on that.

Maybe if you introduced a small amount of sugar during the day you'd be less likely to crave at night as said craving should be eliminated.