Small function room for party S8

Hi all,

I am starting to plan a birthday party for my husband but have come stuck at the first hurdle, i need a small function room in a pub maybe for around 30 or so guests, any suggestions helpful

I'm looking at venues for an afternoon buffet and recently looked at The Red Lion on London Road, reasonable hire charge and accommodates up to about 50-80 I think. You can provide your own food/dj etc, or they will arrange it for you. You can trim it up how you like, and also access to the garden from the function room. You can also overspill into the public bar area, if necessary.

There's parking outside, or addition parking area just up Thirlwell Rd, and well served by public transport as well. It would have been ideal but sadly, not quite big enough for what we wanted.

The red lion has a function room and the Sheaf View does let a small room. They also provide food upon request.

Try the Hearty Oak at Dronfield Woodhouse. It's not far from *8 and does have parking for your guests. They have a good room for that size of party and good beer and offer a good value buffet service.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186364-d2078134-Reviews-The_hearty_oak-Sheffield_South_Yorkshire_England.html

The recently renovated Cross Scythes run by Thornbridge brewery has a lovely function room, check it out!

The cricket club at meadow head has a room they let you have for free

The Cross Scythes was a nice place, I remember Djing New Year there a few years back, it wasn't bad (although I had some CD's stolen!! :( )

Not been for a while though..

The Cross Scythes was a nice place, I remember Djing New Year there a few years back, it wasn't bad (although I had some CD's stolen!! )

Not been for a while though..

Its just been taken over and refurbed and the function room looks lovely

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

big tree got a small room upstairs maybe holds 40 to 50?

Quote:

Originally Posted by samp

function room not in use now