Blasphemy case against a Christian minor.

I see where you are coming from,its just that i think some! Muslims feel excluded from our society because of their religion and thats why they have a problem integrating.

Though If i was in Rome i may have a bit of a problem doing everything the Romans do..;)

Even though my dad was an on and off Catholic,and loved Dave Allan jokes, and Father Ted::hihi:

That's precisely my point: With being Catholic, by (some) Muslim standards Dave Allen and Farther Ted would have been villified. But we're able to laugh at the absurdity of some things.

The plain fact is, that a good percentage of Muslims don't want to integrate (some of course do), so they purposely go about marginalising themselves in a country that is predominantly christian. Then have the cheek to moan about it!

No I'm not sure exactly what Romans do either.....although....if we look at history...it might have been interesting ;):hihi:

No I'm not sure exactly what Romans do either.....although....if we look at history...it might have been interesting ;):hihi:

You might have to trace back to your ancestors (after the pagans) to find out.;)

You might have to trace back to your ancestors (after the pagans) to find out.;)

No I meant the Romans in Rome from history! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No I meant the Romans in Rome from history! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Romans were catholic mainly

And I believe the bible was written by a roman too, but only in my opinion

They weren't exactly squeaky clean. Oh apart from the baths....did you never watch 'up pompei', with Franky Howerd? :hihi:

They weren't exactly squeaky clean. Oh apart from the baths....did you never watch 'up pompei', with Franky Howerd? :hihi:

No I not seen that, why what's it about, im taking its a comedy

Which particular era are you talking about...?

About 60 years after jesus

Between 0 AD to 100 AD to be more accurate, if I'm wrong though then let me know....this is to truman

But when I said I thought bible was written by a roman, well I actually spent quite along time looking into it and I have convinced myself it was written largely by Paul of tarsus