Boundary mills..

went today, they didn't have a wool section, that we could find, couldn't find a staff member either to ask because it was so busy

There is a post in the crafts section that says there is a wool section but its very small and expensive but that the prices reflect the type of wool available.

Will be going to have a look myself sometime this week.

Yes, they do have a wool section. Its inbetween wedgewood and select art. There are a few reduced priced wools at the moment, some down to under £1/ball. They are just beginning to get some really nice winter wools in at the moment. I was told they are really trying to get a selection of plain acrylic in as a lot of what they have at the moment has some wool content (between 10% and 100%). Still not bad prices according to some of the other customers I spoke to. As they only have one fulltime assistant on there at the moment, it isn't always manned.