Street cleaner killed defending home of top lawyer

well let see some evidence then there's got to be a couple of cases from the last century.:D

Odd though it might seem to you, a persons character isn't defined by their occupation.

If you were to look at the history of both world wars for example you would find plenty of examples of people perceived as upper class (officers) who gave their lives in attempting to help those perceived as lower class (privates).

Odd though it might seem to you, a persons character isn't defined by their occupation.

If you were to look at the history of both world wars for example you would find plenty of examples of people perceived as upper class (officers) who gave their lives in attempting to help those perceived as lower class (privates).

what you doin here its not time to close this thread yet :suspect:

well let see some evidence then there's got to be a couple of cases from the last century.:D

Here you go...

jb

strange you havn't mentioned "race", are you feeling alright :suspect:

Here you go...

jb

"fake "!!'the blondes an X kiwi pole dancer not his wife

plus the fat grey blokes not a lawyer he's the lift maintenance man .

just channel 10 spin

the whole beat up was exposed a couple of weeks later in the sm herald

google it ........

What of, lawyers springing to the rescue of street cleaners, that's a big ask JC :)

I knew you'd give up ,wise man:hihi:

I knew you'd give up ,wise man:hihi:

Well given that it's taken this long (appx 2 million years) for a street cleaner to come to the assistance of a lawyer I think i'd be foolish to continue the fight huh! :)

My grandfather was in the 2nd WW and copped a bullet for his seargent

and survived .Mind you he had a very sore arse for many years to come.

Would never talk about it.:rolleyes:

My grandfather was in the 2nd WW and copped a bullet for his seargent

and survived .Mind you he had a very sore arse for many years to come.

Would never talk about it.:rolleyes:

The sore arse is a result of the bullet yes :)

The sore arse is a result of the bullet yes :)

Apparently fired from short range!!!!:)

I can't imgagine in my wildest dreams that a lawyer"(synonymous with liar) would get in the way of a knife wielding thug to protect the property of a street cleaner can you::roll:?

Exactly -such lawyers earn their wedge screwing the working class,by taking civil action such as sequestration of union assets,prosecuting secondary pickets etc.Not to forget creaming off the damages accruing from industrial injuries etc.