Street cleaner killed defending home of top lawyer

Yes and for the sun newspaper calling people cowards that time when that elderly lady took on those gem thieves with her bags, lucky she wasent hurt but it's never worth your life to intervene in these sort of things. Best just to give a description to police and let them deal with it

I dont see why Sky have to make a big deal about their respective jobs :confused: .

Sad story, brave man, i hope the murderer is given a lengthy sentence.

How sad. Problem is , I think that until you are faced with a situation like that, you don't know how you would react. Adrenalin might kick in or perhaps you would be frozen to the spot. Plus. hindsight is a wonderful thing. Sympathy to the victims family and yes, lets hope the offender gets a long custodial sentence.

I dont see why Sky have to make a big deal about their respective jobs :confused: .

I guess the difference in wealth an likely background adds more poignancy to the sad outcome, poor helping rich that sort of thing.

I can't imgagine in my wildest dreams that a lawyer"(synonymous with liar) would get in the way of a knife wielding thug to protect the property of a street cleaner can you::roll:?

I can't imgagine in my wildest dreams that a lawyer"(synonymous with liar) would get in the way of a knife wielding thug to protect the property of a street cleaner can you::roll:?

I can as it depends on the person not their job.

I can as it depends on the person not their job.

you've got a good imagination then,well done:thumbsup:

you've got a good imagination then,well done:thumbsup:

Not really, I just don't work on stereotypes like some do :thumbsup:

Not really, I just don't work on stereotypes like some do :thumbsup:

well let see some evidence then there's got to be a couple of cases from the last century.:D

well let see some evidence then there's got to be a couple of cases from the last century.:D

What of, lawyers springing to the rescue of street cleaners, that's a big ask JC :)