Atos and the Paralympics

What's your take on the protests?

Protests and strikes are an important part of a democracy, or so we are told by our leaders and their lowly lickcheeses on forums like this. Unfortunately such protests very rarely, if ever garner support from the apologists of the system.

At best, it's a bit like tree hugger protesting in Attercliffe outside Virgin Media complaining about Virgin Galactic's operations in the states being non-environmentally friendly.

ah i see the selling police out in force here. i carry little for punctuation my point is more important.

However, by putting zero effort into your posts, your point gets lost a jumble of unrelated letters. The only thing coming across is your laziness when writing.

However, by putting zero effort into your posts, your point gets lost a jumble of unrelated letters. The only thing coming across is your laziness when writing.

i dont care what you think mate. back on the subject atos have been banned in some counties and some states in amercia. due to the services they provided. employment and support allowance is a amercian idea but the british version is flawed and was rushed though its been reviewed by lord harrington no less than three times to make it some how work. atos is only a tool in the works but a very well paid one in fact there boss got a government pay out for a job well done by our friends in number ten. blood money comes to mind given what suffering it has caused to people and familys. but this only the start of whats to come and atos will be a very rich company at the end of it but disabled people will pay the price for there wealth.

i dont care what you think mate. back on the subject atos have been banned in some counties and some states in amercia. due to the services they provided. employment and support allowance is a amercian idea but the british version is flawed and was rushed though its been reviewed by lord harrington no less than three times to make it some how work. atos is only a tool in the works but a very well paid one in fact there boss got a government pay out for a job well done by our friends in number ten. blood money comes to mind given what suffering it has caused to people and familys. but this only the start of whats to come and atos will be a very rich company at the end of it but disabled people will pay the price for there wealth.

I refer you to post No 11

ATOS and the Paraympians?

Its like Geobills, Hitler and Himlerr supporting a Jewish sporting event.

To be fair, ATOs don't atcually kill the disabled like the Nazis did, they just get the disabled to commit suicide. Make them financialy desperate to the point of suicide.

Initially I did support ATOS, as I though people taking the mick would be targeted, however it seems people with real disabilitys are suffering the most