Tesco Broomhill

A few weeks ago I had a wisper that Tesco express had found a site in Broomhill, I have just driven through today to that the building just below the RBS bank and bus stops has hoardings going up around it, painted tesco blue. has anyone seen a planning application for this site?

painted tesco blue

It's always been blue!

It's always been blue!

The hoarding has only just been put up and painted today, so how has it always been blue?

The building is blue, but hasn't always been, I remember it in various colours, and the blue on the hording is different to the current coulour on the building.

My bad. Failed to read the whole sentence! :roll: Thought you were on about the building

Paddy has forgotten to mention the imminent Sainsbury.

What a shame, I have just wasted my 100th. post on such a boring subject.

Weather it be Tesco or sainsburys. As soon as they open, Spar is history.

Weather it be Tesco or sainsburys. As soon as they open, Spar is history.

I can see it, you can see it - but the multi-millionaire landlord just does not have our intelligence.

P.S. The 'new' Tesco building was originally the Royal Mail sorting office, when it was a nice red brick colour.

I can see it, you can see it - but the multi-millionaire landlord just does not have our intelligence.

P.S. The 'new' Tesco building was originally the Royal Mail sorting office, when it was a nice red brick colour.

Is this the same lanlord that owns the shops where on a roll was ? All that money spent doing them up and they are going to change it again when costaripoff or megabucks take over. What a plonker. He will also be keeping the old kfc boarded up as its better for him financially.

amy 20

The landlord concerned does not own the 'On A Roll' block.

But KFC - YES!

amy 20

The landlord concerned does not own the 'On A Roll' block.

But KFC - YES!

Is KFC still boarded up?