Final day In's & Out's Megathread

Not sure whether there will be any more transfers from Bramall Lane, if so it will most likely be on the departing end of things but I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Will Quinn, Monty or Creswell leave United?

Will we sign anyone else? A couple rumoured but obviously this would hinge on letting players go I think.

With Dave Jones publicly announcing his intentions to bring in "a few more players" I'm sure you Wednesday fans are on standby to see who else will be coming through the door today at Hillsborough.

Quinn negotiating with Hull right now is the whisper.

DJ Cambell bid by Wednesday has been accepted, along with two other clubs.

Quinn to Hull pretty much done deal.

Monty will get flushed down the toilet if possible.

No one will be signed til the loan window opens and we get Paul Ifill.

Quinn to Hull pretty much done deal.

Monty will get flushed down the toilet if possible.

No one will be signed til the loan window opens and we get Paul Ifill.

Will be a shame, always been hit and miss in my eyes in the past but has stood out this season for me as one of the better players. Only positive I see in it is like I keep saying we can now probably play Miller out wide and Blackman and Cofie up front but as much as I would like to see this, based on Quinny's recent performances I wouldn't want it to be at his expense.

It all seems to have gone quiet on this wonderkid coming from Everton (Barkley). Perhaps the encouraging performances of McCabe and Coke mean he's no longer needed.

It all seems to have gone quiet on this wonderkid coming from Everton (Barkley). Perhaps the encouraging performances of McCabe and Coke mean he's no longer needed.

Wednesday's successful start to the season might count against them. David Moyes will want him at a club where he'll get plenty of match time.

Cresswell is staying at BL according to RS last night.

Cresswell is staying at BL according to RS last night.

Well he did sign a new deal to be a player coach like a week a go.

Well he did sign a new deal to be a player coach like a week a go.

Thats what I thought.Wondered why the main 'headline' last night was about him.Probably the calm before the storm...

Thats what I thought.Wondered why the main 'headline' last night was about him.Probably the calm before the storm...

Well any news was to mask the fact Quinn was off and Maguire might follow.

Wednesday's successful start to the season might count against them. David Moyes will want him at a club where he'll get plenty of match time.

can also work for us though, if were competing with other championship clubs for transfers which has been rumoured with DJ campbell then the good start can only be a positive in our favour when a player is deciding which club.