What's it all about,Alfie.

Just been reading the, certain groups thread, and someone with the user name max has had the cheek to pull someone about making a complaint or having an opinion having only been on the forum a couple of months, how clichey, who do you think are! it does'nt matter if you have been on this forum 2mins or 2 years, I have seen people like you in my past, working for different companies, they don't speak to you or welcome you until you have been there for a while, horrible people, someone new in anything should be welcomed and encouraged not ignored, bullied or singled out. :rant:

I think Max was hinting at the fact that the OP moaning was possibly someone who had previously been banned and had come back to stir under a new name. SF is clicky it always has had its groups who get along, we can't like everyone can we and everyone has a legitimate right to challenge somebody's opinion on any thread.

Just been reading the, certain groups thread, and someone with the user name max has had the cheek to pull someone about making a complaint or having an opinion having only been on the forum a couple of months, how clichey, who do you think are! it does'nt matter if you have been on this forum 2mins or 2 years, I have seen people like you in my past, working for different companies, they don't speak to you or welcome you until you have been there for a while, horrible people, someone new in anything should be welcomed and encouraged not ignored, bullied or singled out. :rant:

Oh dear. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone but if you've been around this forum as long as I then you'd realise that we have many returning users with new aliases, usually following a ban, who just cannot stay away. Unfortunately, they also cannot disguise their tone or style and are easily identified.

I think Max was hinting at the fact that the OP moaning was possibly someone who had previously been banned and had come back to stir under a new name. SF is clicky it always has had its groups who get along, we can't like everyone can we and everyone has a legitimate right to challenge somebody's opinion on any thread.

I agree, but the time someone has been on the forum should'nt matter, the person did'nt say anything wrong either, let's not pick on if the case may be new people, it might put them off having their opinions, your post made very good sense tho.:thumbsup:

the person did'nt say anything wrong either

Yes they did. It was fundamentally flawed.

Oh dear. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone but if you've been around this forum as long as I then you'd realise that we have many returning users with new aliases, usually following a ban, who just cannot stay away. Unfortunately, they also cannot disguise their tone or style and are easily identified.

Or so you think.

Surely, with the amount of members on this forum there will be many people that say a very similar thing to each other.

I suggest that instead of "bullying" the poster that you may have concerns about, you instead contact the helpdesk.

Sorry, I see what you mean now, I just thought you were pulling forum rank so to speak, Soz Max.:thumbsup:

Or so you think.

Surely, with the amount of members on this forum there will be many people that say a very similar thing to each other.

I suggest that instead of "bullying" the poster that you may have concerns about, you instead contact the helpdesk.

Been here before?

I've just looked. Max was quite right to express suspicions.

Yes they did. It was fundamentally flawed.

..by a left, and a right. :hihi:

Well as soon as I said as much on the original thread, the thread was closed - so while I fully agree with you, I think we are on borrowed time! :D