Be aware S5 burglars about

Just heard a rumour that he is now going around at doing doing house invasions with one of those joke glasses nose and tash on

This is no rumour.i was the person that had a hatchet pulled on me.and the police have been totally useless regarding this.although the police came out that night(bank holiday monday)no has been to take a oficial statement from me or my partner who actually caught him in house.also the police have been repeatedly told about cctv footage of the guy and not even bothered to come to look.also the events happened on holgate cres,not rd

Don't rely on the police on this as proven they are about a usefull as a chocolate teapot, half of them are even scared to go to pitsmoor when a incident has been reported

Suppose best thing to do would be if you see him in your house sneak behind him and beat the living hell out of him this should put him in hospital for a while so people can prepare for when he tries this again

One thing that would probobly help you if he pressed charges would be that he entered your house with your permission and he had a weapon.

agree with you completely, i have a working crossbow in my house as people keep trying to break into the outside shed to steal a motorbike, if i ever catch them in the act i wont hesitate to shoot

Just heard a rumour that he is now going around at doing doing house invasions with one of those joke glasses nose and tash on

Still a 6ft half cast lad in a track suit but now sporting joke shop extras ?

Are they the glasses with the eyes on springs or the jam jar lens ?

This has really frightened me if i am to be honest, i have an elderly woman in the house and a 3 year old little girl and it is chilling me to the bone thinking some heartless idiot is out on the streets terrorizing innocent people. Why have the police released this person out on bail if he has broken in to houses several times...and why haven't they re arrested him if more houses have been burgled. I'm gonna be sitting on my garden with a chuffing mallet for safety :(

If he produces an axe to me, I will produce my pliers and inform them their teeth being pulled without pain relief is likely to leave a lasting mental scar.

But seriously, lock the doors, and keep windows closed if that's what it takes, Can't say im totally relaxed either atm.

Due to cutbacks and the loss of high tech computer systems police have released this e-fit of the suspected burgler.

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/b3c78908bc511e9dc1c8a6c7bb639302.jpg

I can answer why the arrested person was released.its because he was white,the desription by at least 5witnesses including my self was of a mixed race man.although police still not been cid have phoned.and what some people say they would do if someone pulled an axe on them and what they would do is tottally differant,believe me

This is making me uncomfortable too. Is this person coming in when doors and windows are open or breaking in through locked doors and windows? I'm working at home now and not happy to have my door open even though it's a nice day.

I have been so on edge today, its awful to feel so trapped and on edge in your own home. Your homes supposed to be your castle.