2 kids max, £8k benefit cap - would you vote this? (other ideas too)

Would you vote for this?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for this?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

Overweight people being forced to some exercises before being allowed to purchase fatty foods at the supermarket. One of the isles to be set aside so all overweight people have to do 30 situps before being allowed to go to the counter to buy junk food

Go back to setting the world to rights in the pub. I got to the second point and had to vote 'no' as every other sane person would.

Overweight people being forced to some exercises before being allowed to purchase fatty foods at the supermarket. One of the isles to be set aside so all overweight people have to do 30 situps before being allowed to go to the counter to buy junk food

Dont spoil it,you have some good ideas.

Sorry, that was silly.

So people think my ideas are bad?

Perhaps I am out of touch

I think a cap to child benefit or a reduction per child beyond 2 makes sense. I remember having hand me downs of hand me downs from cousins to siblings to me, certainly it gets cheaper the more children you have.

8k seems a little low, but a cap at 37.5xhourly minimum wage seems sensible as a starting point.

If they can't fit through a turnstyle let the fatty's starve until they could. Fat greedy pie munching waste of space and benefit scrounging *******

Sorry, that was silly.

So people think my ideas are bad?

Perhaps I am out of touch

Not at all,you are very much catching the mood of people like me who are sick of paying for the scroungers and the rest.

Don't you just hate it when you see someone **** on themselves from a great hight. :hihi::hihi:

Calling kids "an accident" is enough for me to vote no, what about people who have worked all their lives had three kids and been plunged into the poverty trap by redundancy etc?

Perhaps the inland revenue could look at peoples history of national insurance contributions; those who've paid a certain amount in should entitled to more benefit.