The Jessica Ennis Stand

Yes, old enough to spell Mate correctly.

Not down with yoof then.:D

It's easy for me pal as I was born in Sheffield way before you were a twinkle in your dads eye.:rolleyes: I mean't Seb Coe lived in Sheffield, during the time of his achievements in athletics, therefore representing his home town.:clap:

Now how do you know how old I am, Coe just lived here out of coincidence, he never saw it as his home, I bet he couldn't even tell you where bloody Sheffield is.

So if you were born b4 I was a twinkle then you must be past 60, that's all I can say I'm 54 what you 78?:D

Coe just lived here out of coincidence, he never saw it as his home, I bet he couldn't even tell you where bloody Sheffield is.

Especially when he became a Tory.

Now how do you know how old I am, Coe just lived here out of coincidence, he never saw it as his home, I bet he couldn't even tell you where bloody Sheffield is.

So if you were born b4 I was a twinkle then you must be past 60, that's all I can say I'm 54 what you 78?:D

I am not sure of why it was a coincidence. His family moved here

he grew up here on Marlborough Road was schooled here at Tapton and Abbeydale He was a member of Sheffield & Hallamshire Harriers he left to go to University but still came Back to Sheffield Up to his mid twenties.

When he was a successful athlete he was always classed as coming from Sheffield.