The Jessica Ennis Stand

Bottom line is, SUFC tried to jump on the bandwaggon.

Jess Ennis naively allowed this.

Everyone knows exactly why McCabe has done this, and it just looks tacky and ads to the "tevez affair", "fairness in football", "sue people because we have the hump", "everybody hates us" mentality.

Comedy club!!!

Oh dear and the relationship with this to the Tevez affair is ?

And more to the point do you think Jessica Ennis or anybody else other than those small minded people that cannot resist having a dig at the opposition care what you think

Enjoy those sour grapes

Edited by Veritas

Seb Coe won Olympic gold and is a Sheffielder.

Has he got anything named after him here?

Seb Coe was born in London

Jess is NOT a footballer!!

Never had anything to do with football, Do something at Don Valley...the Jess Ennis Track...has a nice ring to it

pointless thread,

I'm sure most bl$%es agree.

Everyone knows exactly why McCabe has done this, and it just looks tacky and ads to the "tevez affair", "fairness in football", "sue people because we have the hump", "everybody hates us" mentality.

Comedy club!!!

Do you have any idea how your post sounds?.:loopy:

Comedy club!!!

:hihi: you have Tango we have Jessica:hihi:

Get over your selves, its done now, its McCabes project, One he actioned while the council have draged their feet.

You may follow suit soon.. how about the "trickey dicky stand" .

Jess is NOT a footballer!!

Never had anything to do with football, Do something at Don Valley...the Jess Ennis Track...has a nice ring to it

pointless thread,

I'm sure most bl$%es agree.

Web mate, please read other posts on here, there is some reason why the council dragged their feet over the Don Valley thing, to do with the fact that council cuts may affect the venue in a big way, I read this recently in (I think) the Sheffield Telegraph or one of the Sunday papers. The press were straight on to the council after Jess won the Gold Medal, asking what the city would do for her, and they (council leader?) said something about the future for the venue being uncertain.

:hihi: you have Tango we have Jessica:hihi:

Get over your selves, its done now, its McCabes project, One he actioned while the council have draged their feet.

You may follow suit soon.. how about the "trickey dicky stand" .

As of next season the South Stand at S6 will be renamed " The Milan Mandaric Premiership Stand " :P:D

Back on topic gents.

I think personally, the naming of a stand at uniteds ground is pretty much embarrassing and jumping on the publicity bandwagon. :) I know a few blades who are also cringing at this.

I think personally, the naming of a stand at uniteds ground is pretty much embarrassing and jumping on the publicity bandwagon. :) I know a few blades who are also cringing at this.

No problem there because nobody actually cares what you personally think anyway.

And as somebody who was actually there on Saturday it did not even come up in the half time or post match discussion such was the strength of feeling attatched to it.

Leave us to worry about who we choose to celebrate and we will leave you to celebrate your own heroes as exemplified with the article in yesterday's star on your own famous supporter

Seb Coe's about as Sheffield as Barnsley