Potato Oven London Rd

just wanted to say that we all had a potato from here yesterday and it was really nice, the fillings were sooo nice and the salad was very freash and crisp with added extras like peppers, sweetcorn, olives, colslaw and jalapinos

im sure we will now be regulars there, so if your near there and need food try it, you wont be disappointed:):):)

just wanted to say that we all had a potato from here yesterday and it was really nice, the fillings were sooo nice and the salad was very freash and crisp with added extras like peppers, sweetcorn, olives, colslaw and jalapinos

im sure we will now be regulars there, so if your near there and need food try it, you wont be disappointed:):):)

I would have thought it pretty difficult to assess a baked potato seller from one visit, particularly when commenting on the freshness of salads. Its the sort of endorsement that the owners of these places give themselves on Trip Advisor.

They take some getting right those baked potatoes!!

do you people just look at everyone post and put c**p

just thought it was a positive comment if anyone had seen the place and fancied trying it thats all, i will think twice in future because of idiots like the above

It must have been there 20+ years. It has just had a refurb so I am not sure if the old man that used to run it has retired or finally stumped up for a refurb!

The hand written menu, 4 potatoes to a portion and the very low prices would be a sign as to wether it has new owners.

Part of it's charm was it was ran like a bit of a sideline.

I agree, Its a good place. Generous portions and good value for money. The spicy lamb mince filling is really tasty as well as the usual tuna mayo etc. Got charged no extra for a salad and cheese which was nice.

i also agree, the jacket potatoes are the best ive had in ages - i usually go for the chicken curry which is hot, spicy and delicious!

It must have been there 20+ years. It has just had a refurb so I am not sure if the old man that used to run it has retired or finally stumped up for a refurb!

The hand written menu, 4 potatoes to a portion and the very low prices would be a sign as to wether it has new owners.

Part of it's charm was it was ran like a bit of a sideline.

no not that one up abbeydale rd

i mean the one at the bottom of london rd:)