56.7% of birth in London to foreign mums

No matter what definition of "foreign" is used, the face of this country has been changed forever, thanks to Townie Bliar and NEW LIEbour's policy of multiculturism.

As for alarmist claptrap rephrase to "simply FACT"

Angel.

The 'face of this country' has been in a perpetual state of change, crikey it's not as if all the indigenous British folks look the same is it?!

Well put Mr Prime, I understand your point, but in the final analysis the electorate has consistently voted from a less than reactionary standpoint and parties with a focus on an anti immigration agenda perform poorly at the ballot box.

I think most of us are sick of the negative aspects of immigration, however they're superseded by the positive ones, as I said before for every good thing there are negative aspects to it..I'd love to own a Ferrari, but would moan bitterly about the fuel and maintenance costs, but it doesn't affect my desire to take ownership of one.

I think most of us are sick of the negative aspects of immigration-yes agree

however they're superseded by the positive ones-such as ???

How do we encourage more English people to have kids, if you accept that we have a demographic problem?

Affordable housing for children born and bred here - whose family lives here.

That also counts fairly new immigrants, now.

Cash incentives, tax incentives.

If they are going to load your children with debt so that they can get an education - only fair to give them a help raising them to the age upon which they can be forced into said debt and taxed heavily afterwards.

Increasing the population just to serve the needs of the elderly creates a bigger problem for the future, because all these people will one day be old and will want the same care. The aging population problem needs to be solved without increasing the population.

They increase it via immigration because our birth rates are so low (below replacement level - if it were not for immigration our population would be both aging and shrinking!).

We need to tackle the birth rate crisis - particularly the low birth rates among certain ethnic groups.

Wouldn’t it have been nice for Somali to have that gold medal.

Sorry but as a patriotic Briton I was delighted that this particular Somalian refugee preferred to drape himself in the Union Flag rather than one of the war torn country that had little to offer him.

Wouldn’t it have been nice for Somali to have that gold medal.

Only if you really think it would be nice.

Or was it a metaphor for ' Get back to Somalia'.

My last sentence wasn't a question, I know the answer.

I think most of us are sick of the negative aspects of immigration-yes agree

however they're superseded by the positive ones-such as ???

It's a subjective view, it's a bit like discussing the merits of foie gras with someone who's palate is more accustomed to liver & onions.

Only if you really think it would be nice.

Or was it a metaphor for ' Get back to Somalia'.

My last sentence wasn't a question, I know the answer.

Nope I would love to see the UK helping the rest of the world instead of sucking their recourses dry for our own selfish needs.

Affordable housing for children born and bred here - whose family lives here.

That also counts fairly new immigrants, now.

Cash incentives, tax incentives.

If they are going to load your children with debt so that they can get an education - only fair to give them a help raising them to the age upon which they can be forced into said debt and taxed heavily afterwards.

Perhaps....

Sorry but as a patriotic Briton I was delighted that this particular Somalian refugee preferred to drape himself in the Union Flag rather than one of the war torn country that had little to offer him.

That’s difference between us, I care about the people of other countries, whilst you just care about how they can be exploited.

Nope I would love to see the UK helping the rest of the world instead of sucking their recourses dry for our own selfish needs.

How do you think Great Britain got 'great' in the first place?