56.7% of birth in London to foreign mums

Kind of blows the theory of hard working immigrants I think. As soon as they realize they can get as much by doing nowt, they milk the system the same as home grown scroungers...

How do you know they decide to milk the system? Actually, you don't. If they work for a few years and lose their jobs then having paid into the system they're entitled to benefits.

In case you didn't know, British people live and work abroad and do exactly the same thing.

How do you know they decide to milk the system? Actually, you don't. If they work for a few years and lose their jobs then having paid into the system they're entitled to benefits.

In case you didn't know, British people live and work abroad and do exactly the same thing.

I’d be interested to see any figures you can produce about how many British people claim benefits abroad, I can find examples of British transferring their benefits to Spain but the benefits are still paid by the UK government.

Britain pays child benefit for more than 50,000 children living abroad

British taxpayers are funding child benefit payments for 37,900 children who live in Poland, Treasury figures show.

I wonder how many children British children living in the UK get benefits paid to them by a foreign government.

I know of foreigners living here actually claim benefits for their children who don't even live in the country

I know of foreigners living here actually claim benefits for their children who don't even live in the country

I trust you have informed the authorities about this?

I trust you have informed the authorities about this?

They know already....i don't personally know them but it is what happens, Mr Smith wrote it just before me

They know already

How do you know they know?

How do you know they know?

It was in news, it's wasent secret, though do you agree? . I know I dont

It was in news, it's wasent secret, though do you agree? . I know I dont

Do I agree with what?

Do I agree with what?

That foreigners living here can claim for their kids who don't live in the uk

That foreigners living here can claim for their kids who don't live in the uk

Depends on the situation. If they're working here or if there children have no other source of income, I don't see why not.

Which benefits are you talking about anyway?

Child benefit... If one of parents are working here then they should send the money out of their wages, the government can't afford to do this, they can't even look after their own people

Same for the romanians, they were making bogus claims on children and getting benefits and they were using the money to buy mansions over in Romania where prices are alot lower