56.7% of birth in London to foreign mums

I'd just like to say that the service provided by the NHS, with the large amount of overseas staff, has deteriorated substantially.

Home trained staff are much better. Anyone who knows someone who has worked through the NHS's transformation will verify this, if they're honest. Although, plain honesty generally goes out of the window when discussing immigration.

Another difficult issue to raise is, are immigrants, or their 1st or 2nd generation offspring, entitled to comment on what the positives of immigration are? They have only benefited, so they are, of course, forced to see the good side.

To really comment on whether anyone, who's family are established here, has benefited from Nu Labours mass immigration, they would have had to be entitled to all the benefits, pre and post mass immigration, in the first place?

I'll put my tin hat on...it needed saying though. :)

In what way? It's an absurdly sweeping statement; do you have performance assesments, patient attitude surveys and so on to base this observation on, or is it just your personal opinion?

Another difficult issue to raise is, are immigrants, or their 1st or 2nd generation offspring, entitled to comment on what the positives of immigration are? They have only benefited, so they are, of course, forced to see the good side.

To really comment on whether anyone, who's family are established here, has benefited from Nu Labours mass immigration, they would have had to be entitled to all the benefits, pre and post mass immigration, in the first place?

I'll put my tin hat on...it needed saying though. :)

Of course they are, why would they not be?

Do you think brown people should be seen and not heard or something?

In what way? It's an absurdly sweeping statement; do you have performance assesments, patient attitude surveys and so on to base this observation on, or is it just your personal opinion?

Do you?....

Recent arrival's opinions will be a little biased, don't you think?

Immigrants can be white as well, funnily enough, its not about colour, even though you'd like it to be.

You do understand imigrants arn't all brown don't you?

Do you?....

No, and neither do you so your comment is essentially worthless.

Recent arrival's opinions will be a little biased, don't you think?

Even if they were, how does that mean they're not as entitled as anyone else to have an opinion?

More than 370,000 migrants who were admitted to Britain to work, study or go on holiday are now claiming out-of-work benefits, according to official figures compiled for the first time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9026401/370000-migrants-on-the-dole.html

Kind of blows the theory of hard working immigrants I think. As soon as they realize they can get as much by doing nowt, they milk the system the same as home grown scroungers...

No, and neither do you so your comment is essentially worthless.

But logically, so is yours....:hihi:

More than 370,000 migrants who were admitted to Britain to work, study or go on holiday are now claiming out-of-work benefits, according to official figures compiled for the first time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9026401/370000-migrants-on-the-dole.html

Kind of blows the theory of hard working immigrants I think. As soon as they realize they can get as much by doing nowt, they milk the system the same as home grown scroungers...

No, not really.

And that doesn't include the ones claiming tax credits and child tax credits, any wonder they have lots of kids when they get here.