Whats the best football club in yorkshire

Shameful, just like the Owls Ging and Frankie, visiting Bramall Lane.

Ging brings his alledged mates too :) so who is the Blade that goes to S6? am only aware of one, and thats for family commitments only.

The best football club , well as most local clubs seem to have been in administration , or collected winding up orders at some stage its hard to pick the best club.

Cant be leeds, Owls, Boro, Rotherham or the Owls, have Donny been in trouble? Huddersfield? Hull ?

So many clubs with shameful financial pasts. So looks like the Blades could be leading contenders.:|

Ladybirds, I could show you a video on youtube of a blade who went to the derby match and admitted how impressed he was with Wednesday's crowd, he loved the atmosphere and the bouncing, he even said we were massive - until he realised he was being filmed.

Anyway, lets stick to topic eh? :rolleyes:

Why the attacking post? accusations & digs? are you trying to get a fellow poster banned or something.

I've answered your question, now either stick to the topic or give your own opinion, but please stop following me around trying to blacken my name.

:hihi::hihi: Biggest load of nonsense I've ever seen posted.:roll::roll:.

The only person on the attack is you no one else.

Anyway why don't you agree with the OP in this thread when he says Wednesday are the best football club in Yorkshire.

I admit I was surprised when you said you didn't agree with him.

What have I posted to get a fellow poster banned?

You seem to have come on here today all guns blazing but your bullets are made of ice cream.:roll::roll::roll:.

there is another blade on here who has admitted going to Hillsborough to watch matches. Nothing strange there mate.

Like I said, one and the same. :)

Ladybirds, I could show you a video on youtube of a blade who went to the derby match and admitted how impressed he was with Wednesday's crowd, he loved the atmosphere and the bouncing, he even said we were massive - until he realised he was being filmed.

The derby match was not at hillsborough unless you mean the Sheffield Derby.;)

Seen it pal, United were at home that day i believe, so hardly a Blade supporter. I thought you were going to name and shame Blades off the forum or Blades you know and can prove go to S6. On a point of order that visit you bring up, was also at Derby! Your suggestion was you knew Blades who went to S6!!

On topic ? you insulted the opening poster, and called all Blades bitter!!

Having viewed the opening posters past posts, i would suggest your wrong and in fact would suggest he is a Owl, posts going back to May show him/her refering to his attendance in S6. Not one of his or her posts have suggested and links,hints or even mentioned the word United or connection to S2.

Edited by TAT

To answer the question,well its got to the owls.Even when we were at our lowest and clubs like barnsley and doncaster were playing in a higher league than us,if anybody was going to ever get back to the premiership,it was ever only gunna be wednesday. ok we not there yet and proberly wont be there at the end of the season. but if you had to put money on any yorkshire team getting back up there,its got to be the owls,ok im an owl so im gunna be biassed,but i really believe it.

Owls will say owls, blades will say blades and so on, not much point in asking really howevergoing on what blades always said on here when they were above us it has to be the owls, afterall the table doesn't lie dos it:)

Seen it pal, United were at home that day i believe, so hardly a Blade supporter. I thought you were going to name and shame Blades off the forum

I don't name & shame, and I don't report for nothing banter mate. That is something I leave for the lesser minded folk on here to enjoy doing.

On a point of order that visit you bring up, was also at Derby! Your suggestion was you knew Blades who went to S6!!

I do know a blade that goes to S6, but again I don't do the naming & shaming thing.

On topic ? you insulted the opening poster, and called all Blades bitter!!

Looking at the forum since I started posting on here, that is very clear to see, you are one of the most bitter posters on here Ladybirds and many other posters agree with me.

Having viewed the opening posters past posts, i would suggest your wrong and in fact would suggest he is a Owl, posts going back to May show him/her refering to his attendance in S6. Not one of his or her posts have suggested and links,hints or even mentioned the word United or connection to S2.

Theres nothing to prove anyone is who they are, that is the beauty of the forum, that's the beauty of (as mentioned before) not naming and shaming. It allows posters to post in confidence without being bullied into anything.

To answer the question,well its got to the owls.Even when we were at our lowest and clubs like barnsley and doncaster were playing in a higher league than us,if anybody was going to ever get back to the premiership,it was ever only gunna be wednesday. ok we not there yet and proberly wont be there at the end of the season. but if you had to put money on any yorkshire team getting back up there,its got to be the owls,ok im an owl so im gunna be biassed,but i really believe it.

Out of the teams you name above including Wednesday none have ever got"back"into the premiership Leeds or Wednesday are the most likely this season in yorkshire.

Hudds now have £8m to blow according to reports Jordan Rhodes gone to Blackburn, they could be serious contenders now.

Its Owls , But if im honest id like to see all the Yorkshire teams do well or in the Same Division at least - Now how good would that be !!!!

Out of the teams you name above including Wednesday none have ever got"back"into the premiership Leeds or Wednesday are the most likely this season in yorkshire.

I meant locally .i think we are the most likely club to reach the premiership,and i still thought that when we were at our lowest[behind clubs such as barnsley ,donny ] but i think you knew what i meant.:)

I meant locally .i think we are the most likely club to reach the premiership,and i still thought that when we were at our lowest[behind clubs such as barnsley ,donny ] but i think you knew what i meant.:)

This season yes out of local clubs, Wednesday seem on the up but Barnsley and seem to be slipping.

I still think Leeds may do it out of Yorkshire the point I was making is United are the only local club at the moment to have returned to the premier league.